Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-11-2014, 07:05 AM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs down Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmattlaflare
Imma play devils advocate here. Playing 99s may be annoying on the first day but to say people are exploiting the game just because they bought VC is kind of ridiculous its not like they hacked their player or something. A 59 or 99 a bum player is a bum player its all about the person behind the controller.
Well really 2k is exploiting those 99 hacks by charging them. Smart business plan really is, just I dont wanna hear from them how it's all about the quality of the game when this vc issue proves otherwise.

And so would guys like him who are busy just get a hack myplayer if we were capable to do so again?

And no doubt I can still handle these 99 cats who don't know ball it's just annoying that we get rid of hacks only to have them be able to pay to get back overly dominant AGAIN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 03:58 AM   #282
Rookie

Noobland's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

I'm actually quite glad that Crew is only coming to last gen 2k proved last year that they can't make a current gen game.
2k14 was probably the worst game I've ever played.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #283
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobland
I'm actually quite glad that Crew is only coming to last gen 2k proved last year that they can't make a current gen game.
2k14 was probably the worst game I've ever played.
Yes, just like how I'm stuck at all star break because I have to download 2k's patch to continue. Going back to my ps3 now.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:52 AM   #284
MVP

OVR: 0

There will be a mode similar to crew on next gen. . Wont be called crew because its said to offer more... On the live stream yesterday Ronnie & LD hinted at there being a reason to play the "crew games" so ik thinking it will function like a lg & have playoffs, & stuff like that. Said they cant really talk about it until like Mid next month after the MyCareer info comes out. Kept saying they know what we want from crew the qtrs,refs,arena,etc
Old 08-13-2014, 05:57 PM   #285
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313entlogic
Point is 98% of people who buy vc are lazy and want to exploit the game while us honest gamers suffer through 99's on day one.

If it takes you 3 months to build your guy up then so be it, shouldn't be able to buy your way to the top while most of us are playing 82+ games.

Not to be an a hole but I'm pretty sure most of us have responsibilities outside of gaming that don't allow us to play all day so so with the free time we do have we go out there and play.

Bottomline people exploit the game with vc. And it's not like you or anyone else purchase a small amount of vc when you can make your guy 99.
no thank you

If i can get my guy to play like I wanna for just a few bucks, i'd gladly pay for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 06:42 PM   #286
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by barond57
no thank you

If i can get my guy to play like I wanna for just a few bucks, i'd gladly pay for it.
I'd rather not face 99 overall players in any form. FIFA and NHL show a way it can be done better than NBA 2K has so far.

Anyway, wasn't there supposed to come the crew info on next gen? Where's that?
Old 08-15-2014, 06:45 PM   #287
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto
I'd rather not face 99 overall players in any form. FIFA and NHL show a way it can be done better than NBA 2K has so far.

Anyway, wasn't there supposed to come the crew info on next gen? Where's that?
In teh recent stream, they said the info about next-gen crew would be close to launch, as it builds on other announcements
Old 08-16-2014, 02:23 AM   #288
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Incredibly happy to finally bring this mode back for our fans. This will be very fun and even KSpade's feedback on it has affected some things (like going from 6 to 10 people in a Crew) among other things. I've been saying this will be the year of the fans and we started with this announcement

PS: who's Crew am I going to? Hmmmm...

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »