Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-11-2014, 09:03 PM   #737
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
U know I love that.
Yep thought about you as I was typing that..lol

I see exactly what you get out of it now and im on the same wagon.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #738
Pro

OVR: 0

I hope they changed myCareer to myLegacy but I really hope they eventually stop calling everything my this and my that...

Here's to hoping we complain so much about the 'my' on the game modes they take my out too lol. It's still cheesy and I don't wanna hear people saying 'You play myLeague'...but I do still like this idea...

I just don't like 2Ks marketing and this 'my' theme. Why not just Career/Legacy mode?

why my 2k??

whhhyyyy????
Old 08-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #739
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
I hope they changed myCareer to myLegacy butreally hope they eventually stop calling everything my this and my that...

Here's to hoping we complain so much about the 'my' on the game modes they take my out too lol. It's still cheesy and I don't wanna hear people saying 'You play myLeague'...but I do still like this idea...

I just don't like 2Ks marketing and this 'my' theme. Why not just Career/Legacy mode?

why my 2k??

whhhyyyy????
I don't get why its such a big deal. As long as the game works fresh out the box and all the modes are what we expect them to be we should be thankful for the game we end up with in October. Myplayer,MyCrew my team my career,mygm in the end, its what sets 2k apart from the competition. Not That there's much competition these days, but at the time EA's forray in to the RPG career mode definitely forced 2K to have to stand out if they were going to compete with the other company.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:42 PM   #740
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
I hope they changed myCareer to myLegacy but I really hope they eventually stop calling everything my this and my that...

why my 2k??

whhhyyyy????
I still find myself calling it association mode.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:21 PM   #741
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

why my 2k??

whhhyyyy????
Probably becuse you can't trademark something called career mode, but you can trademark something called MyCareer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 01:06 AM   #742
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

I am so stoked about this news i went out and bought 2k14 for ps4 to get a feel for next gen 2k. I had this game at launch but went back to the pc version and have played that all year.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:40 AM   #743
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

Someone mentioned it but I couldn't really make out if there was a way around it.

If we only play one team, is the a way too keep Manu of the bench or will the AI insert him if the overall is higher like it is now.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:27 AM   #744
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

I made it through all 700+ posts! Yay me!

I just want to add how grateful I am to Leftos and the 2K gang for all of their hard work. Unbelievable. More importantly, it's nice to know that the offline gamer is still a valued commodity by some companies. I was really beginning to get nervous.

I have been a casual NBA fan at best for years. The 2K series and Operation Sports have changed that and made me care about a league I had very little interest in before. Thanks everyone!
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »