Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-11-2014, 12:06 PM   #721
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

I'm no association guy but I think I'm going to try this. Wonder if season mode is there too

Last edited by 23; 08-11-2014 at 12:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #722
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

OVR: 0

I can't wait to find out more about the CAP system....
Old 08-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #723
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'm no association guy but I think I'm going to try this. Wonder if season mode is there too
Thats already been confirmed. You can play just one season if you prefer.
Old 08-11-2014, 12:52 PM   #724
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Bench Depth has been converted to a range between 5 and 13 and affects rotations in a revamped way along with a new slider called Bench Utilization. Bench Utilization is a 0-100 slider which determines how much the coach goes to the however many players he brings in off the bench. Different coaches will have different strategies and utilize completely different rotations from other coaches.

So, for example, I could have a coach with a low bench depth and high bench utilization, meaning that although few players come off the bench, they all get plenty of minutes. A low bench depth and low bench utilization means the coach brings few players off the bench and even then doesn't play them a lot.

Any combination, really.

Awesome. What about rotations? How about Mark Jackson's insane bench mobs?
Old 08-11-2014, 01:41 PM   #725
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats already been confirmed. You can play just one season if you prefer.
Then I'm certainly playing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #726
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
you have NO idea just how happy this all makes me... IF implemented as explained. i may very well gett to start my MYLeague/association before January now!

Leftos - I see & applaud you chiming into this thread & I know more info is coming but VERY important to me is these 5 questions

- will there be a "start MYLeague from "Today" option like there was in last year's last-gen?

- what will determine the CPU's rotation & starters (hoping to be able to go back to doing a 1-user league)?

- If controling only one team; will we still be able to oversee any aspects of other teams startegy, moves, rotations or gameplan; be it through toggling to that team or changing teams temporarily?

- will d-league, euro-leauge or SOME other form of prospecting, refinement league be integrated with MYLeague (not importing euro teams into)?

- Will progression be mostly none physical ratings & digression (accompanied by injuries) be tied more to physical ratings?

PS - 6th question

- Is All-star weekend still in?
That's a good question. I also wonder if this is the year we finally get the right jerseys in the Rookie/Sophomore game. I don't think 2K ever updated the format of the game with the TNT guys picking teams and obviously the terrible jerseys. I'd be interested in knowing the exact nature of the technical issue that's made it so difficult to do different jerseys. We get them in the dunk contest and three point contest, but for whatever reason not the rookie game.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #727
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
you have NO idea just how happy this all makes me... IF implemented as explained. i may very well gett to start my MYLeague/association before January now!

Leftos - I see & applaud you chiming into this thread & I know more info is coming but VERY important to me is these 5 questions

- will there be a "start MYLeague from "Today" option like there was in last year's last-gen?

- what will determine the CPU's rotation & starters (hoping to be able to go back to doing a 1-user league)?

- If controling only one team; will we still be able to oversee any aspects of other teams startegy, moves, rotations or gameplan; be it through toggling to that team or changing teams temporarily?

- will d-league, euro-leauge or SOME other form of prospecting, refinement league be integrated with MYLeague (not importing euro teams into)?

- Will progression be mostly none physical ratings & digression (accompanied by injuries) be tied more to physical ratings?

PS - 6th question

- Is All-star weekend still in?

I would like to be able to make moves for other teams without actually controlling them. For instance, there always tends to be good free agents that don't get signed after each offseason, yet overall 55 rookies end up on teams. I would like to release those players and sign some free agents for other teams.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM   #728
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27

I do have a couple questions for the devs that are on here in regards to this mode:

- Can we trade future picks (more than 1 year into the future)?
- Piggybacking on that, can we trade protected picks that become unprotected down the line?
- Lastly, is there an option to include already traded picks that took place in the league? (Ex. All of the future picks that Philly has now)

NFL
Carolina Panthers

College
Carolina Tar Heels

Won't change until:
1) Hornets win a playoff game
2) Panthers win a Super Bowl
3) Tar Heels win another championship (Completed: 4/3/2017)

PSN:BetterHigh1990

Starting 1/10/12

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »