Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-09-2014, 01:38 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

I would love if they added something like a supersim feature like what we see in Madden and NBA Live. It would be a lot easier to become "emotionally invested" in your association when you can play the 4th quarters of 4 different games in the time you could usually play one whole game.

I feel like it would be pretty easy to implement as it would be similar to what is already in MyCareer.
Old 08-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #530
Rookie

Cool Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by juKes4yOu
Mostly MyCareer rants.
-CPU User side help defense in paint is horrible. The CPU on other side is moving. Can almost guard two people in paint at once.
-My team offense is really weird too. Lillard doesn't get the points/assist he should. He seems so passive with everything. I try to run to the corners sometimes to just like hide, and let them do what should be doing. Doesn't seem to work half the time.
-Let MyCareer be like My Association but you can only play your guy. I miss some of the options you could see in Association. In Career you never see who made 1st All D, ANY awards won, ect. Also would like to see who gets traded in the offseason or signs new contract. Instead of having to go through each team to see what happened.
-Let us just pick and choose which games we want to play. I don't wanna play every single game, but also don't want to play just Key games as they are usually the same team over and over. I want to play GSW and such, but I don't want to have to play 3 teams before them every time.
-Shooting is horrible. I get a Excellent release with A+ shot quality, and I clank is sometimes. I really don't get how that could work out that way.
-Let us create players. On 360, I'd usually make like 2-3 buddies and put them on random teams before I started my career. So I had more games that I could look forward to playing against.

- I'll just leave it at this brick wall of text for now.
Thanks.
So I was wondering how cool it would be if you could get team mate grades like on MyCareer. So if I want to finish up Kobe Bryant's career and make him finish as an all star probably taking scoring title for his last two seasons. Probably second All Defense team as well. I believe the layout for MyCareer(Points, Rebounds, Steals, Assists) Should pop up as soon as you player lock.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:02 PM   #531
Just started!

Pick your own crossover and more customizations and voices for your myplayer. No more posterizer animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #532
Rookie

For MyCareer (and possibly other modes - can't speak for them since I don't play them) - increasing CPU difficulty does NOT make your own team mates become more brain dead. How is it that when I'm on offence on HoF, nobody on the CPU team sags off, nobody gets "wide open"... but when we're on defence, CPU team mates leave shooters (and occasionally even people in the paint) so wide open they could have a cup of coffee and a bagel before they take the wide open shot?

Also, don't release bugged level 3 abilities... that really got my blood boiling...

To add to the above:

1) Team mates boxing out This is good... if they box out the opponent... and then at least make an effort to get the rebound. Instead, from time to time, my team mate boxes ME out... and then proceeds to NOT jump for the rebound, and allows the CPU (insert position here) to walk into the paint and collect the rebound, or worse, allows the CPU (insert position here) to walk into the paint and smash home the putback jam. The same CPU (insert position here) that my team mate chose to NOT box out.

2) CPU boxing out This one is comedy gold. When I box out (or my team mates), I can sometimes manage to box out a grand total of 1 CPU player... occasionally none... they walk right past sometimes. On the other hand, the CPU when boxing out, can basically box out my entire team at the same time. Skills!!!

3) Ball going out of bounds (possesion goes to me) My CPU team mate, for some reason, will run towards the ball anyway (not needing to save it)... and then the CPU opponent will somehow manage to save it... against my team mate... and the ball goes to the CPU team.

Last edited by biatch0; 08-10-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:33 PM   #533
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

I really want them to go back to 2K13 stick controls. I felt that those where tight and that they made sense with little to no input lag. Even if you switch 2K14 to Isomotion/Shoot over the pro stick nonsense it doesn't feel the same. The pro stick just doesn't cut it, it's not responsive and you don't feel in control.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:24 AM   #534
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
I really want them to go back to 2K13 stick controls. I felt that those where tight and that they made sense with little to no input lag. Even if you switch 2K14 to Isomotion/Shoot over the pro stick nonsense it doesn't feel the same. The pro stick just doesn't cut it, it's not responsive and you don't feel in control.
I feel 100% in control now with this new dribble sticl . I can do whatever dribble moves I want as long as they are timed correctly . you don't need instantaneous Dribble moves their needs to be a branching animation which for some makes it feel less responsive

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-12-2014, 05:25 AM   #535
Rookie

I hope they've changed the menu system back like ps3/Xbox, ps4 menus were horrible and we lost so many features I hope they bring 2 next gen.

Better create a player aswell with not set faces
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 07:36 AM   #536
Banned

OVR: 1

I know a wishlist for NBA2k15 is pointless as the game is set to come out in a few months but I thought I'd post anyway and maybe someone would carry it over to the 2k16 wishlist.

For the most part I am very happy with NBA2K14 and besides the annoying audio glitch and horrible VOs for MYPLAYER the one thing that could shoot this game into the stratosphere would be the addition of older players in the MYGM and MYPLAYER...or heck even a playoff with the teams of yester year.

I had not really played NBA2k14 in a few months and my son and I popped it in to play a quick game. I never even noticed before you could use old teams. I used 92-93 Bulls and he used Cleveland with Lebron and Kevin Love. It was a blast!

I am 38 and do not follow the NBA at all anymore. But throughout my middle and high school years I did. So how about they get the licenses for all the players from 1990-2000 or 1980-1990 and let us use them as the competition instead of the current rosters?

I know this is not for everyone but I think it would bring a lot of fans who grew up in the time I loved the NBA into buying the game. Heck I'd even pay $60 for the game and another $10 to get the 1990-2000 rosters...or whatever since I know more names means more money the developer has to shell out.

Anyway that is it...old school players in current game modes. Love it or hate...but I LOVE this IDEA!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »