Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2014, 04:51 PM   #577
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

The only real question I have is if you can change the sliders after seasons, say you want to change the salary cap amount in 2016 free agency to reflect the new TV deal, or if you want a particularly tough market contract market (like this years) in some free agency periods. Or is it all set before you enter the franchise?
Old 08-08-2014, 04:56 PM   #578
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

If Summer and D-League get added, this will be the greatest franchise mode ever created.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #579
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunbot
The only real question I have is if you can change the sliders after seasons, say you want to change the salary cap amount in 2016 free agency to reflect the new TV deal, or if you want a particularly tough market contract market (like this years) in some free agency periods. Or is it all set before you enter the franchise?
Agreed, we should be able to change things in the offseason
Old 08-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #580
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltcon
MyLeague sounds like everything I had in my head since I was 11 years old and first started playing Live. The only dream wants that I don't see listed are:

• Team Relocation
• Team creator(stadium creator as well)
• Jersey creator( a la Teambuilder but better) full customization from logo to name on front of jersey
• Gameface(a la what EA has but better)

Now announce the ability to pick you jersey in MyPlayer and this will go down as best NBA game ever.
I knew I wasn't the only one! I've wanted a really in-depth relocation/expansion feature for EVER. I've been wanting to move the Kings to Seattle or create an expansion there.

NFL
Carolina Panthers

College
Carolina Tar Heels

Won't change until:
1) Hornets win a playoff game
2) Panthers win a Super Bowl
3) Tar Heels win another championship (Completed: 4/3/2017)

PSN:BetterHigh1990

Starting 1/10/12
Old 08-08-2014, 05:05 PM   #581
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Did you not read the interview, or at least the first few pages of this thread? Yes, association mode has been reimplemented, but there are so many additions to the mode. Literally, if you wanted control over "X" aspect of the league/mode, now you have it! Even ignoring the things they've added, there are so many ways to customize every little aspect of the mode (trade difficulty, contract negotiation difficulty and non-financial player interests therein, etc) that it is completely crazy and ignorant to say "this is just the old association mode added back in".

People need to either improve their reading comprehension skills or learn to appreciate drastic changes/inclusions such as MyLEAGUE.
First of all, there's absolutely no reason for that kind of tone in your post. If you want to have a discussion or get a point across, being reasonable and approachable is a good start.

To address your post, my reading comprehension skills are just fine. And if you had bothered to do more than skim my post, you'd notice that I made clear mention that the things they implemented will enhance the mode but will not (in my opinion) be immersive and highly noticeable. Rather, the additions they haven't gone into detail about are what I believe will have a bigger impression on their audience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #582
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
I knew I wasn't the only one! I've wanted a really in-depth relocation/expansion feature for EVER. I've been wanting to move the Kings to Seattle or create an expansion there.
I think most diehard Association players have wanted this for a long time now. I know I have.

Maybe it's one of the new features they haven't talked about yet.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:09 PM   #583
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5
I wonder if they are going to allow custom rosters for the online leagues, but outside of that it seem like 2k15 is going to be my offline game this year.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #584
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

This is the biggest single year improvement on a sports game I think I've ever seen.

XBLGT: tjor24

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »