Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2014, 12:18 PM   #521
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
I am biased of course but I am rebuilding the Sixers because that is exactly what the Sixers are doing in real life.

5 teams for rebuild.

1. Sixers
2. Bucks
3. Magic
4. Jazz
5. Wolves
In real life you guys take tanking to another level lol but you're getting a steal picking up anthony bennett

Dont forget the pelicans on that list! They're sitting in mediocrity and Anthony davis is the one of the only players worth keeping (maybe jrue)

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 12:20 PM   #522
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14

Injuries 2.0 sound crazy, and all.

But Im guessing we don't have a manual injury option? I'd like to run a MyLeague along with the real NBA season with the same injuries and roster moves. That would be a cool option to have.
@_quehouston and @cheeseproof

Last edited by quehouston; 08-08-2014 at 12:42 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #523
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by quehouston

But Im guessing we don't have a manual injury option? I'd like to run a MyLeague along with the real NBA season with the same injuries and roster moves. That would be a could option to have.
as of now no, but simballer said if we want it there is a CHANCE it will be added before release...

so everyone request manual injuries in myleague and roster edits from simballer!
Old 08-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #524
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
In real life you guys take tanking to another level lol but you're getting a steal picking up anthony bennett

Dont forget the pelicans on that list! They're sitting in mediocrity and Anthony davis is the one of the only players worth keeping (maybe jrue)
I didn't put the Pelicans on there because they have a core of players that is at least capable of making the playoffs in a tougher conference.

I will say this we are not tanking just to tank. We ran our course with being a average low lottery seed. We proceeded to clean shop acquiring the best assets for us long term. Every move our GM has made is to clean up the mess the last GM did. We are taking the best players we feel will be the best 2-3yrs from now with proper development. So if they are injured now so what is the motto. Not many teams are built like this. The good thing is the coach, GM, and owner are all on board.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #525
Banned

NOT ONLINE ..When i first saw this news i was excited seeing "My" and LEAGUES (MyLEAGUES) as one word , i naturally assumed it would be ONLINE ASSOCIATION i quickly scanned the article looking for any scrap of a sign indicating this Mode would be ONLINE so i could play with my friends after all the mode is great but without ONLINE its simply OFFLINE ASSOCIATION ...nothing new , nothing to be excited over this exact mode has been in EVERY 2k for the past 10 years at the least. @leftosa (NBA2k game Dev) Confirmed the fact that it is just OFFLINE ASSOCIATION to me on Twitter (@ChillionaireNW,@NBA2kPodcast). the tweets are on my twitter feed. So in conclusion i have to say i am VERY dissapointed with this mode for 1 simple fact its not online. But if your looking to play the CPU this mode is for you , personally i can score over 100 points with my MyPlayer a game on HOF 12 min QTRS for 4k VC. The CPU Isnt Competition to me , My Friends and other NBA2k fans in the Community are.

@ChillionaireNW , @NBA2kPodcast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #526
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by quehouston

But Im guessing we don't have a manual injury option? I'd like to run a MyLeague along with the real NBA season with the same injuries and roster moves. That would be a could option to have.
I want this feature too
Old 08-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #527
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13

With 80-year support, would be really cool if 2K implemented the carry-saves-over feature from one iteration to the next (just like in MLB The Show). I really hope this occurs. Would love to carry over this feature and My Career to NBA 2K16 and beyond.

Ken Griffey Jr.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #528
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Gonna add tovthe group thats requesting manual injuries. It always bothered me that everything reset when you went into association. At least now the injuries at the start of the season can be represented

Also, trading picks up to three years in advance? Hey I can actually be the Nets and trade away every other years picks. Woot.
Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Last edited by LionsFanNJ; 08-08-2014 at 12:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »