Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2014, 11:28 AM   #513
Banned

DenverBornAndBred's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsionXBL
As someone who loves playing association mode in the 2k series, this doesn't tickle my fancy. All it is is MyGM with the ability to control how your league plays out pretty much, I wish they would just bring back online association, Online franchises are the future and I'm disappointed that 2k has pushed them aside.
So........you love association mode BUT you hate MyLeague which is Association Mode but vastly improved from what it has become in the last 2-3 years? Confused sir.

I think you mean to say that this doesn't appeal to you because it is OFFLINE. Am I correct? Because this mode is what all of us Association heads been asking for to come BACK. This isn't new but it is back and it is promising to be better.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:41 AM   #514
Rookie

OVR: 7

So, am I the ONLY one that plans on making Round 1 of the playoffs 5 games like old times and the rest of the rounds 7? 2K has knocked this one out the park. Other sports game companies need to take note of this. This is how you do it.

I've got to find a deal in October on getting this game! Must-have...
Old 08-08-2014, 11:50 AM   #515
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
So, am I the ONLY one that plans on making Round 1 of the playoffs 5 games like old times and the rest of the rounds 7?
No sir! I stand with you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #516
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Sweet! Covered everthing I was looking for in a season/career mode. Time to start shopping around for PS4 deals.

Can't wait for gameplay info, because my one concern from this article was the mention of POE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Mike has been an amazing addition to the team; his energy and dedication is unparalleled, and I think that will shine through his work in this year's game.
Looking forward to new & improved 2K rosters. That, coupled with the career info (and football season) is going to test my relationship.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:03 PM   #517
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyramen
Can someone explain to me the appeal of playing over a span of 80 years? Do people typically sim a majority of the games in this type of mode? I was never an association player but I might want to get into it. Can someone sell me on it?

I don't know think most people will realistically get anywhere near this number. Not many can sell you on playing 80 seasons of association. So they gave us this number to just let you know the limits of the mode probably due to size of files or something going corrupt. However some people just like to tinker or run simulations with CPU vs CPU and let them go just to see how it all plays out who wins the chip what are the stats at the end of the year, MVP, rookie of the year.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #518
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltz45
What team shall I rebuild in this if I dont support anyone. I want a dynasty.
I am biased of course but I am rebuilding the Sixers because that is exactly what the Sixers are doing in real life.

5 teams for rebuild.

1. Sixers
2. Bucks
3. Magic
4. Jazz
5. Wolves
Old 08-08-2014, 12:15 PM   #519
Rookie

OVR: 1

No VC and trade override is back? Well then, count me in. The more customization, the better. I am back to looking forward to NBA 2k15 again

Now all I would liked added is that I can just keep my MyPlayer save from 2k14 into 2k15, I'd be even more excited.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #520
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0

Might have to take salary cap off or have a higher cap. Hmmmm....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »