Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2014, 05:54 AM   #481
Pro

mpac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Nice!!!!!!!! Cant wait for 2k15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 05:55 AM   #482
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Just saw this news. Finally 2k has delivered!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2014, 06:21 AM   #483
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky65201
So for those of us that have played Online Associations we get ****ed over once again! Way to go 2k... you're just proving why I have been telling everyone not to purchase this game but the sheep will still purchase it. If you all would actually fix the issues with your game then there wouldn't be a problem. Let's look at OA's from 2k14 for current gen since there weren't any for next gen... You can't play more than a round in the playoffs, and then you literally get 20 seconds to complete free agency as each day advances every 2 seconds, and then skips training camps and immediately starts to sim out the next season unless the league speed is changed.

What I want to know because they said " It’s a mode created for our core user, who wants the NBA just the way they like it." Who is the core audience that you all are catering to? A LOT of us only play online associations because of the fact that playing a sports game by yourself gets old and stagnant quickly where you can create a super team and then just blow out every team you play... and that's not fun to me. My friends and myself live in different cities and different states across the U.S. and we know there are a lot of us like us that enjoy competitive play and being able to build our teams through trades and drafting and free agency because multiple humans make the league more competitive because they may get the player you want to trade for, you can never really know how a human player will play... if they have a history of shooting a ton of 3's and you go in with a gameplan to stop the 3's they may dump it down to the post and kill you inside.

This is just yet another slap in the face from 2k... We have communicated through the forums here to Chris Manning (LD2K) and when he does acknowledge there is a problem instead of ignoring us like usual he all we get is "it's been sent to the developers" and then it's never fixed.

Needless to say.... I'll pass on buying this game
You mad bro?
Old 08-08-2014, 06:25 AM   #484
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Seriously, this sounds like the mode that I've always wanted. It's like my personal wishlist made it into the game.

The only things that I would like to see, although I may have missed them because that was a lot to take in, is a) the ability to give players injuries manually (example: Paul George) and the ability to intervene in games.
Add those two things and I may not purchase another game until NBA 2K16.

I'm so pumped!

*insert Shut Up and Take My Money meme here*
If Leftos is still checking this thread, these two options would be great additions for next year (assuming they aren't in 2k15).
Old 08-08-2014, 06:32 AM   #485
Banned

OVR: 0

i dont undrstand all the excitement. we are excited for an off-line association/mygm hybrid with "features"that never should have been taken out of the game in the first place?

classic 2k. breaking and taking things out to add them back next year to get people all excited again. wash, rinse , repeat. yawn. call me when there are actual new game modes and content. not recycled content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Afro_Boy
So will teams with extra draft picks be implemented into this mode?
Like when teams trade their picks?

Ex: Knicks don't have a guaranteed first round AND second pick in the same draft until 2018.

Or

The Lakers will have the Rockets first round pick for the next draft because of the Lin trade.
the fact that 2k still hasnt implemented this is sheer laziness. it is so easy and so what if it takes a little more time to add the protections. at least to it for the first round picks. this is something 2k should have done years ago, but you know it will never happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 06:34 AM   #486
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Awesome stuff! This team gets it! They listened and gave US ALL the control we wanted! Just can't wait to hear more about online leagues and hopefully they gave us more control there as well!!! Waiting impatiently!!! :-)
Fingers crossed for Online Leagues vannwolfhawk, hopefully we can get to see your brilliant playset work back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Normalized Played To Sim Minutes

Since some of you can score in 8 min quarters as many points as I do with the Pistons in 12 min quarters, you can set your played minutes to 8, sim minutes to 12, and at the end of the game the players' box scores and season stats will have all their stats, but the minutes will have been extrapolated to be as if you played 12 min quarters. This will allow you to play a different quarter length than what you sim but have your minutes be consistent with everyone else in the league.

So if I play 6 minute quarters and sim 12, a player that played 18 minutes in my game will show up in the box-score after the game as having played 36.
That's a really good mind!!
Old 08-08-2014, 06:46 AM   #487
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by technine
i dont undrstand all the excitement. we are excited for an off-line association/mygm hybrid with "features"that never should have been taken out of the game in the first place?

classic 2k. breaking and taking things out to add them back next year to get people all excited again. wash, rinse , repeat. yawn. call me when there are actual new game modes and content. not recycled content.

the fact that 2k still hasnt implemented this is sheer laziness. it is so easy and so what if it takes a little more time to add the protections. at least to it for the first round picks. this is something 2k should have done years ago, but you know it will never happen.
After the debacle of last year, just having Association back and upgraded is a major win.

That being said, you are correct that pick protections should have been added long ago.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:47 AM   #488
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Other sport games should learn from this.

The more customization, the better it gets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »