Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2014, 01:49 AM   #457
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Never mind...no need for more point less back and forth

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 08-08-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:50 AM   #458
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTheClip
Thanks, steelers! Like a wise man told me Its levels to this ****, how did you pull that list up though?
Hey no prob bud. If you're referring to quoting from a different thread, ya just click quote on the post from the other thread you want, copy the whole text in the box and paste it in the text box of the thread that you want it quoted in. It's that simple. Send me a PM if you have anymore questions.

Last edited by steelers99_58_36; 08-08-2014 at 01:53 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:53 AM   #459
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You were quoted because I said just read the interview

The rest of that from 24th leftos and myself was talking with another poster above you.

Did you read anything on the last few pages or did you just start making posts and didn't bother to look at anything?

Eh, you should of been more specific then. the whole "don't be mad because others are happy" lined seemed directed at me since you said it right after i posted. But if it wasn't, that's cool then. Just don't like people putting words in my mouth, it's annoying. I've been a little busy today so i haven't had time to read the whole article, but the gist of what i've seen is people are happy association is back. I hadn't heard so much about differences or at least any specific differences from anyone. And when i asked before, i still got some vague answers.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:56 AM   #460
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Eh, you should of been more specific then. the whole "don't be mad because others are happy" lined seemed directed at me since you went ahead and quoted me. But if it wasn't, that's cool then. Just don't like people putting words in my mouth, it's annoying. I've been a little busy today so i haven't had time to read the whole article, but the gist of what i've seen is people are happy association is back. I hadn't heard so much about differences or at least any specific differences from anyone. And when i asked before, i still got some vague answers.
You are taking this conversation off the rails. The article isnt long and over the past 30 minutes to an hour youve posted here a number of times. During that time, you couldve read the short interview instead of posting incorrect assumptions and asking questions.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:59 AM   #461
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You are taking this conversation off the rails. The article isnt long and over the past 30 minutes to an hour youve posted here a number of times. During that time, you couldve read the short interview instead of posting incorrect assumptions and asking questions.
Actually i was done. My previous post ending saying i'm curious as to what the association upgrades will bring. Let's let this go now and get back on topic.

So, now after checking out the article a bit more. With the player morale options, you have difficulty. But is there an option to turn it off or on?

Last edited by SPRINGS03; 08-08-2014 at 02:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 02:08 AM   #462
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Does the introduction of MyLeague signal a return for cpu v cpu within this mode?

I really hope so.....
Old 08-08-2014, 02:10 AM   #463
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Actually i was done. My previous post ending saying i'm curious as to what the association upgrades will bring. Let's let this go now and get back on topic.

So, now after checking out the article a bit more. With the player morale options, you have difficulty. But is there an option to turn it off or on?
Completely, no, but you should be able to set the Morale Difficulty to 0 and Morale Effects to 0 and it shouldn't really affect you all that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjoid
Does the introduction of MyLeague signal a return for cpu v cpu within this mode?

I really hope so.....
You can choose to play or watch any game on the schedule.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 08-08-2014, 02:16 AM   #464
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey Leftos,

If one was to play a 14 season MyLEAGUE, are the schedules randomized every season or do they remain constant?

I remember from previous Association modes that it would make me play the same 14 teams every season (all from the same conference). Though I get that it may be necessary in order to determine seedings for Divisions, it would be cool if it was mixed up a little.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »