Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-08-2014, 01:38 AM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

He is a moderator[/quote]

So what is blue
Old 08-08-2014, 01:40 AM   #450
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers99_58_36
He's a mod man. You must be new here.
Been here since 4/13 just didnt care enough to ask or find out till now ahaha
Old 08-08-2014, 01:40 AM   #451
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTheClip
Been here since 4/13 just didnt care enough to ask or find out till now ahaha
Refer to my post above^^^
If you feel the need to continue the conversation, please we can do it here. I'd be happy to explain. This is getting out of hand and too off topic for the thread.

Last edited by steelers99_58_36; 08-08-2014 at 01:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 01:41 AM   #452
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
^Hmm, i need more info man. More customization is kinda vague. I'm genuinely interested about a new injury system though. Per team adjustments is interesting as well.

@ King_B_MackI'm not sure why it would take that long, it's not like they're making a new mode from scratch. The base is there. And i remember leftos or another 2k employee saying they wanted mygm to try a more controlled approach in 2k14. And yeah i'm happy it's back, and i give 2k props for not trying to stick with that god awful mygm mode, but i'm not gonna lose my mind over a mode that was taken away, and then given back when it shouldn't of been taken away in the first place, again, a step back, and a step forward. Glad to have it back, that simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

What sliders tho?
Read the article.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:42 AM   #453
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Stop. Where did i say i was mad?And where did i say people can't be happy? I'm serious, where? lol Just because i said this isn't gonna make me go out and pre order doesn't mean that. Please, don't strawman what im saying man. I don't think it was unrealistic to expect the same association mode and not a watered down mygm mode. I honestly expected a port, with better graphics, and possibly improved gameplay. That's hardly expecting too much.

Good to hear! Thanks. Yeah this is why i asked(contrary to others ready to go "stop hating on my game leave 2k alone!") i actually wanted to know if this is the same mode being brought back or an actual big upgrade to the mode.

Where did anyone say that though? I certainly didn't, all i said was for me that's not enough for me to really say this game is a day 1 buy because it was a feature that shouldn't of been removed. Stop trying to make it sound like i said nobody should be happy.

Also, if they make improvements to defense and team rebounding, as well as passing. I'd be ecstatic too because i always felt like that was a weakness in the gameplay, yeah even in 2k11. But even so, that's not the same as having a feature for years(multiple years by the way) and then taking it out.

By the way, did you guys forget the part where i literally said "kudos to 2k for bringing association back" before? I mean damn guys, relax.

Anyway, leftos has always been pretty straight forward and i don't see him exaggerating things that are in the game or trying to over hype things, so i'll see what's in store. For me Game play and association are the 2 most important things(in that order too). So i'll be really interested to see when they start doing developer insights or developer diaries as well.
You were quoted because I said just read the interview

The rest of that from 24th leftos and myself was talking with another poster above you.

Did you read anything on the last few pages or did you just start making posts and didn't bother to look at anything?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:44 AM   #454
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Man y'all need to read the write up man. This is part of the problem around here. Dudes won't read the full write ups and listen to someone saying something that's giving them their own speculation and start running with that as fact cause they think that's what was in the write ups. Not trying to have a go at you with this lg. Just a general observation I'm seeing.

Quote:
MyLEAGUE is just the start of a number of announcements that we believe the OS community will welcome. It’s a mode created for our core user, who wants the NBA just the way they like it. And the best part, there are still a LOT more features (including core logic) for this mode that we’ll be talking about down the line when we talk MyGM (as these features are shared between the two modes). We’re ecstatic to see what you think about our year 2 next gen efforts now that we’ve had a year under our belts with the consoles…
Old 08-08-2014, 01:46 AM   #455
Banned

steelers99_58_36's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man y'all need to read the write up man. This is part of the problem around here. Dudes won't read the full write ups and listen to someone saying something that's giving them their own speculation and start running with that as fact cause they think that's what was in the write ups. Not trying to have a go at you with this lg. Just a general observation I'm seeing.
Yeah I'm seein tons of guys just pullin stuff outta thin air and askin about things clearly stated in the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2014, 01:46 AM   #456
Rookie

Thanks, steelers! Like a wise man told me Its levels to this ****, how did you pull that list up though?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »