Home

Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #145
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Hrs used to develop players aka earn XP is too high. 18hrs in one week? If that's 5 days in a week (game day and day off) that's an average of 3.6hrs a day. Really? If a player was practicing that much per day on passing drills I'd figure they would progress much more. The fact is though, with practice, film study, and strength training (IRL) there is no way they could fit that much time in during the week. Max should be 10hrs per player (2hrs per day), I loved developing players in Madden 25. Seems like a bit of a joke now. Earning XP was OP last year and Under-powered this year. I hope they tune this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #146
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmonkey
They said it was 2 years on, right? His age might have him starting to decline by then.
Well Cutler just turned 30 and Forte is 28 that's not old

Playing:
Old 08-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #147
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
I don't know why they didn't pause the game and look , it would of took 2 seconds. If this is the case I'm sure it will get patched,because no one is going to like Aaron Rodgers being traded for clowney lol
Because if the names did not show up on the injury report they knew they would have eggs on their face and that one mistake would ruin the entire stream. That is not hyperbole, they knew what was at stake.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #148
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

I think the gameplay looks real solid and of course the game looks beautiful. That's really the selling point of Madden 15, it just looks great. But franchise mode just isn't getting it done. The replay value in this mode is low and its a serious problem. We still have fake coaches in the game. I have no clue why EA just won't add real OC's and DC's in Madden. We had it back on PS2, actually we had it, I believe last in Madden 10. Seeing all these fake coaches and players just kills the mood. franchise mode is just a 1 year deal.

I think there is a lot to be excited about this year but CFM isn't one of them, again.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #149
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Not in M15
Oh well. Couldn't bring that over from NCAA series. Oh well, game is looking food though.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-07-2014, 09:45 PM   #150
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by McG
Hrs used to develop players aka earn XP is too high. 18hrs in one week? If that's 5 days in a week (game day and day off) that's an average of 3.6hrs a day. Really? If a player was practicing that much per day on passing drills I'd figure they would progress much more. The fact is though, with practice, film study, and strength training (IRL) there is no way they could fit that much time in during the week. Max should be 10hrs per player (2hrs per day), I loved developing players in Madden 25. Seems like a bit of a joke now. Earning XP was OP last year and Under-powered this year. I hope they tune this.
Remember, players still earn XP through game performance and they say they retuned the goals to be more realistic, i.e. easier to accomplish.

Obviously I will not know for sure until I play the retail copy, but it seems as if progression is improved. I do not think it is under powered.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:47 PM   #151
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Because if the names did not show up on the injury report they knew they would have eggs on their face and that one mistake would ruin the entire stream. That is not hyperbole, they knew what was at stake.
Well lets just hope they are there. If there playing musical chairs with the rosters this will be bad.

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #152
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

This would have been the 3rd year in a row with the score ticker in NCAA, madden devs can't figure how to get it in the game yet? That's a Shame. Everything else sounded cool though, but I will wait to make judgement when I see for myself how everything plays out.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 08-07-2014 at 09:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »