Home

NBA 2K15 Video - First Look At Kevin Durant

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - First Look At Kevin Durant within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-07-2014, 07:30 PM   #121
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - First Look At Kevin Durant

You guys have to remember.. We don't know what difficulty this video is on. For all we know, it might be on Rookie with the ****** setting. Take it easy bros.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #122
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I thought the video looked good
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-07-2014, 07:48 PM   #123
Banned

Live2K's Arena

OVR: 0

Funny how meh the graphics are now compared to the reactions of last year.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:32 PM   #124
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
You guys have to remember.. We don't know what difficulty this video is on. For all we know, it might be on Rookie with the ****** setting. Take it easy bros.
I think the difficulty of the games need an overhaul then. Help defense should exist on every setting. That's just fundamental stuff.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:42 PM   #125
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8
Few things that are evident. It's hard for 2k to wow anyone with graphics due to most of us being blown away last year so those who we're looking for anything other than marginal upgrades here or there are kinda fooling themselves. It looks like players have a more defined muscular builds or at least their muscles flair out when stressed which is cool. The skin looks a small bit better IMO with sweat and etc. oddly enough the feet and legs don't look as big as last year for everyone except KD maybe an early build or whatever. To early for me to judge but I wasn't pleased with the lighting in the arena and I hope the arenas get an overhaul most of the different arenas felt the same and the floors like Brooklyn were totally off. I have a weird feelings stadiums weren't addressed but it seems like they upgraded the sound in that small sampling also
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #126
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
Few things that are evident. It's hard for 2k to wow anyone with graphics due to most of us being blown away last year so those who we're looking for anything other than marginal upgrades here or there are kinda fooling themselves.
Pretty much his...Live has that wow factor right now and next year I guarantee it won't look much different than what they're showing now. I'm cool with both graphics for both games since we won't be seeing another HUGE leap of graphics till the next iteration of next gen consoles.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:28 PM   #127
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm disappointed because I figured that they'd lighten the arena versus darken it even more so. It just doesn't look like a real arena when most of it is in darkness like that Clippers-OKC playoff game lol.
The players look exactly the same besides more gloss(although Iggy seems darker for w.e reason).

BTW I'm still mystified by the fact they still can't get the correct color palette for the crowd/unis/shoes/accessories
Old 08-07-2014, 11:35 PM   #128
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

I say it all the friggin' time, but no one cares or pays attention.

The year to year differences are neglibeble. But the little touches add up. NBA 2K7 didn't look all that different from 2K6, but those games are worlds different from 2K13. It's just part of the process.

Anyone expecting the games to look completely different is probably hoping to be wrong so they can complain about something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »