Home

Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM   #97
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Livestream: Connected Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I maybe in the minority but I like the game prep and being able to take a couple of your players each week and improve them. I just hope that the CPU draft and trade logic is much more improved.
I like the game prep too, definitely is new...let's just hope it don't become stale by Madden 16-18
Old 08-07-2014, 06:54 PM   #98
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: #29 300 pounder for the Bears
He was a fullback, I guess his player type was White Mike Tolbert... But even Tolbert would of been like... Maaaaan you fat!
Old 08-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #99
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I maybe in the minority but I like the game prep and being able to take a couple of your players each week and improve them. I just hope that the CPU draft and trade logic is much more improved.
I like it and am sure that many other people do as well. The problem is that we see many other things that should be a higher priority.

Go back and read some of the CFM wishlist threads from the past few months. Keep count on how many of them listed practice as one of the most important things.

The game prep is like mashed potatoes with gravy. That is my favorite side for dinner. But if you give me a plate with only mashed potatoes I will be unhappy. Game prep ain't pork chops.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:56 PM   #100
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

I don't play against the CPU but for those of you who do, I noticed that the CPU never attempted a corner punt, both were straight down the middle of field, bouncing out the back of the end zone. I thought they said they fixed that in the the first game play stream, maybe it will be by release.

Bothered me the way they skimmed over CFM presentation, like the only part that matters is commentary and banners. The way we are constantly told the average gamer buttons through applicable presentation elements, you would think CFM would be the area where they go all out on it, seeing how that's the "hardcore" gamers playground. Also, don't understand how you bring over things like the no huddle, matchup stick, etc from NCAA Football, which are good additions but not the in-game Dynasty ticker, formation/mass subs, true coach mode, etc.

Like Deuce stated, I'm glad for those gamers that will actually use the new drills and XP stuff but I'll just be simming it. Also I don't really see how any of the stuff added the last three years even required an XP system. I mean they could have added all this user micromanagement without XP points and allocation, the rewards simply could have been direct gradual ratings/DPP increases or maintainers. Lastly player goals should have nothing to do with progression/XP they should be strictly tied to yearly awards and contracts, in terms of team's interest, player demands and confidence/morale.

I'm not hating on what Looman is trying to do with CFM, I just don't get most of it.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:58 PM   #101
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Re: #29 300 pounder for the Bears
He was a fullback, I guess his player type was White Mike Tolbert... But even Tolbert would of been like... Maaaaan you fat!
This guy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 06:58 PM   #102
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
The gameplay stream kinda raised the bar and has us expecting more.

This stream, while not bad, did not give me the same warm feeling inside.
Well, the presentation stream was just so so to me, so, I wasn't expecting like the game play stream.

That was the best stream they had in years, but the presentation stream just basically covered what was in the blog.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #103
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I like it and am sure that many other people do as well. The problem is that we see many other things that should be a higher priority.

Go back and read some of the CFM wishlist threads from the past few months. Keep count on how many of them listed practice as one of the most important things.

The game prep is like mashed potatoes with gravy. That is my favorite side for dinner. But if you give me a plate with only mashed potatoes I will be unhappy. Game prep ain't pork chops.

http://youtu.be/eGDBR2L5kzI

Sorry I had to
Old 08-07-2014, 07:04 PM   #104
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This guy?
Well his Madden version was white without dreads. And probably ate quite a few more cakes in his free time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »