Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2014, 05:08 PM   #169
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Maybe I didn't see it but, what about trading future draft picks (more than 1 year from now), protected picks, etc?
Old 08-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #170
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

I still want to see gameplay improvements, but this sounds amazing. I just really want that in-season player editing. Hopefully it's in when they say "custom rosters". There's some amazing roster makers here but I've never played with a 100% perfect roster that didn't need tweaking along the way. JMO.

oh and THANK YOU LD/Simballer, Leftos, and the rest of 2K! This is mind blowing.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 08-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #171
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Anybody littering this thread with crew stuff won't be on OS after today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #172
Banned

OVR: 0
So for those of us that have played Online Associations we get ****ed over once again! Way to go 2k... you're just proving why I have been telling everyone not to purchase this game but the sheep will still purchase it. If you all would actually fix the issues with your game then there wouldn't be a problem. Let's look at OA's from 2k14 for current gen since there weren't any for next gen... You can't play more than a round in the playoffs, and then you literally get 20 seconds to complete free agency as each day advances every 2 seconds, and then skips training camps and immediately starts to sim out the next season unless the league speed is changed.

What I want to know because they said " It’s a mode created for our core user, who wants the NBA just the way they like it." Who is the core audience that you all are catering to? A LOT of us only play online associations because of the fact that playing a sports game by yourself gets old and stagnant quickly where you can create a super team and then just blow out every team you play... and that's not fun to me. My friends and myself live in different cities and different states across the U.S. and we know there are a lot of us like us that enjoy competitive play and being able to build our teams through trades and drafting and free agency because multiple humans make the league more competitive because they may get the player you want to trade for, you can never really know how a human player will play... if they have a history of shooting a ton of 3's and you go in with a gameplan to stop the 3's they may dump it down to the post and kill you inside.

This is just yet another slap in the face from 2k... We have communicated through the forums here to Chris Manning (LD2K) and when he does acknowledge there is a problem instead of ignoring us like usual he all we get is "it's been sent to the developers" and then it's never fixed.

Needless to say.... I'll pass on buying this game
Old 08-07-2014, 05:10 PM   #173
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Offline is the way to go
Old 08-07-2014, 05:10 PM   #174
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I like the new injury system, as it reminds me of what was in NFL Head Coach 09 (a very overlooked game).

It is weird, though, that a basketball game is the first sport this generation to have a wear-and-tear injury system that can affect a player's ratings in the long-term, while we are still stuck with antiquated injury systems in collision-heavy sports games like Madden NFL and EA NHL.

Hopefully this inspires the collision sports games to get their injury systems up to par next year.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #175
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMolloy24
Cmon aholbert, was Shade's ban necessary? I apologise for it and didn't mean to derail the thread, but you could've given me a warning.
I would take it to PM.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 05:11 PM   #176
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnybrah
Just voiced my opinion. Done doing it now.
Do it intelligently and constructively and you can continue doing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »