Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
Umm it's a safe bet playing offline has become a thing of the past. Maybe a few thousand (5-6000) folks might play offline....but there's millions of folks who live in 2014 and have access to the internet are big time sports fans and would presumably be interested in ONLINE modes that cater to them.

I'm finally happy offline association gets the mode its fans have been asking for on OS for quite some time now, but lets not get things misconstrued here, YOU GUYS ARE NOT the majority and never will be when you break down the demographics of folks that play NBA 2K.

I'll even say this, there are times where I'd rather play offline than online. Not because of the game but because of the community so I'm fine with them working on offline modes. I'm sure they'll improve the online functions of games with feedback but unless you have a majority of friends who play the right way, then online games can be highly frustrating.

In fact, I've never, ever had more frustration playing any video game than playing MyTeam. Again, not because of the game but because it was like playing an arcade more than it was playing an actual basketball game. I'd feel mad after a loss and I'm not the only one after watching streams of players getting cheesed. When I lose the CPU, sure, there are things that you may question but I never felt nearly as mad as I did online gaming. But like I said, take this as hope that they're improving ALL game areas and that what you want will eventually make it into the game. No game should cater to just the majority, it should have something for everyone to attract the most number of people.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #114
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Full control back and I can't stop dancing. I honestly can't believe this has just happened. My goodness the injury system sounds legit, custom rosters saved locally, draft classes AND NO VC!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #115
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

this news has completely derailed all progress of my the show roster.. i just cant play anything else right now, i want myleague too bad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
So happy this was one of our first announcements. I have been giddy all year, from the moment we were designing it. I really hope you guys enjoy it and I can't wait for your feedback on this.

This is only the first taste of how much we've been listening to you, what you liked and what bothered you for 2K14. There's a lot more of that coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Indeed. Glad this one came straight to OS. Knew this was something the community wanted here and the dev's did a phenomenal job of delivering.

Also, this article has a LOT of tidbits the chew on. Have fun!

#YourTimeHasCome
That's a great anouncement and the way you described things to be played out in this mode are definitely phenomenal. Appreciate it all and thank you. I'll definitely get in to Offline MyLeague Mode with these configs.

But Online Leagues Mode is a part of this and you should give us more detailed info about our beloved Mode, please.

F.e will we have a website and stuff ?
Old 08-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #117
The Answer

Dmanning2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
Umm it's a safe bet playing offline has become a thing of the past. Maybe a few thousand (5-6000) folks might play offline....but there's millions of folks who live in 2014 and have access to the internet are big time sports fans and would presumably be interested in ONLINE modes that cater to them.

I'm finally happy offline association gets the mode its fans have been asking for on OS for quite some time now, but lets not get things misconstrued here, YOU GUYS ARE NOT the majority and never will be when you break down the demographics of folks that play NBA 2K.
LOL you have to chill man. I'm a crew guy just like you. Just let the "association guys" be happy with what they got no need to turn this into whos the majority and who is not lol
Old 08-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #118
Banned

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE CHEERING. THEY CLEARLY NOTE THAT THIS MYLEAGUE MODE IS ONLY AN OFFLINE LOCAL GAME MODE. I DON'T NEED AN OFFLINE GAME MODE I WANT TO PLAY THIS THE SAME WAY I PLAYED MY ASSOCIATION, WITH MY FRIENDS ONLINE. WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING AN XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION IF COMPANIES LIKE 2K SPORTS ARE JUST GOING TO ***** FOOT AROUND AND NOT TAILOR ALL OF THEIR GAMEPLAY TO BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE MODES? PEOPLE LIKE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, MAKE MYLEAGUES ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. WILL ONLINE LEAGUES MODE HAVE THE SAME CONTROLLING ABILITY AS MYLEAGUES MODE? AND WILL IT ALSO ALLOW YOU TO GO UP TO 80YEARS? IF NOT THEN DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR BULL****!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #119
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

stop with the dam online league/crew stuff...that news has been said its coming later 14224 times
Old 08-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #120
Rookie

jr2424's Arena

OVR: 13

Love the new injury feature, but I feel we're getting excited about modes that we had but were taken away from us (crews and association). Saving modes locally was there last gen. Editing rosters, VC not dominating modes were things we had. Like I said the injury feature is great. But we had many of these features before and now we're rejoicing about getting them back?

I've always been positive about 2K but I have to be fair. I need to see more to get excited. But I am glad they're listening to the community.

Ken Griffey Jr.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »