Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-07-2014, 10:31 AM   #249
Pro

Clappington's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
next gen users need to accept the fact that you're not gonna get crew. all the signs are there. closing the threads is a big one. either go back to last gen, or forget about it.
Lmao who are you again? and how do you know next gen wont be having anything like crew or better? hmm I'll wait.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:37 AM   #250
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
because its only confirmed for cxbox360/ps3and since the threads were moved here activity in them has dramatically dropped. Seems like many didnt care about "crew" in the first place and only wanted a thread to rant in
What im saying is nothing has been said for next gen so I don't why a thread of crew or park with a poll was closed can't ask a simple question? lmao I know you hate crew and anything to do with it so i understand where you coming from, but Glad crew is back for last gen users!
Old 08-07-2014, 12:14 PM   #251
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Lmao who are you again? and how do you know next gen wont be having anything like crew or better? hmm I'll wait.
because the way they're acting right now for next gen crew is the way they acted for years with last gen crew.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #252
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
because the way they're acting right now for next gen crew is the way they acted for years with last gen crew.
I said why is every thread closed for next gen about crew? nothing has been announced so therefore why would it be closed? now how am i acting like someone wanting crew? because im asking a question? lol run that by me please.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #253
Rookie

OVR: 1
Exclamation Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

All of you who are looking to recruit for crew mode or the new mode they're adding into next gen drop by this page on fb. Our mission is to help connect players without crews or crews without 3 people at one time in the fastest manner possible. https://m.facebook.com/2kRecruitment?view=page
Old 08-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #254
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Why can't you all PS4/One users just wait for news? It's only the beginning of August. We've been through this style of marketing for years now, just cool off and just wait.

Let us 360/PS3 users have our fun. It's all about maximizing your profits for 2K. But we don't even know anything still at this point.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:38 PM   #255
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Why can't you all PS4/One users just wait for news? It's only the beginning of August. We've been through this style of marketing for years now, just cool off and just wait.

Let us 360/PS3 users have our fun. It's all about maximizing your profits for 2K. But we don't even know anything still at this point.
Oh we are happy af for yall, thats not the issue the issue is every thread we post on next gen that has anything to do with myplayer gets locked because some mods hate it. like I said before im happy af crew is back for last gen it because that just means at some point it will have to be in next gen or we are getting something that is just as fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 02:20 PM   #256
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida

Looking forward to demolishing your crew Marvin. You gonna build your guy up from the ground or try and combat those 99 vc bought crews by buying vc? (Not trolling that's a legitimate question.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »