Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2014, 01:21 AM   #137
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
If only Donny rated players like DCEBB, then the game would play a lot better and we would see more and better looking animations but of course most casual fans would complain

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Perhaps, but some people respond to those rosters with outright hostility. That is something I never quite understood. You can go into any thread involving rosters and see members passionately argue about ratings.
Old 08-06-2014, 03:32 AM   #138
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
There's a reason Cowboys have had a .500 record the last 3 years, there's a reason playoff wins elude them. . . if they have all of this magical talent, where's it going?
Not a Cowboys fan by any stretch but the reason for their failures is because they have a fake GM who hires yes men instead of an actual coach. The Cowboys have the talent on the field they just don't have it off the field.
Old 08-06-2014, 06:45 AM   #139
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
Let's just enjoy this game. Ratings aren't going to stay the same anyway. They're all very capable athletes.
Especially since just about everyone of us here will either download more accurate rosters or just edit them ourselves.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:09 PM   #140
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

RG3 is very inaccurate on the deep ball.. I'm fine with his ratings because he has some serious work to do.. Great talent but he's horrible in the pocket at this point..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 08-07-2014, 05:11 AM   #141
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Time for the big homers to come out. Nothing worse than Cowboys and Patriots love.
The only thing worse is the Cowboys and Patriots haters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #142
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Not a Cowboys fan by any stretch but the reason for their failures is because they have a fake GM who hires yes men instead of an actual coach. The Cowboys have the talent on the field they just don't have it off the field.
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but you're basically saying that the reason the Cowboys aren't good is because the fake GM has done a poor job, while at the same time, praising the players that he's brought in?
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-07-2014, 12:26 PM   #143
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
RG3 is very inaccurate on the deep ball.. I'm fine with his ratings because he has some serious work to do.. Great talent but he's horrible in the pocket at this point..
Yeah he is horrible, especially when his guard and center are getting blown up on passing plays on a constant basis.

He couldn't get off three step drops and that line struggled against three man rushes for goodness sakes.

The undersized line is good for zone blocking but not come from behind drop back passing.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #144
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
You do remember what happened when you played Romo last year right? Foles looked uncomfortable as hell when you get to him - threw three picks!

Unlike you I've watched Foles since his days in the Pac 12 (formerly Pac 10) in Arizona. Whenever my Ducks would get to him same thing.
That's impressive considering he threw 2 all of last season!!! Get your facts right if you're going to use a half a game for your argument guy. The worst game of his life even when it turned out he was concussed.

And yeah you're the only one that had access to Foles' games at Arizona. We get ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, WatchESPN, and the PAC-12 Network on the east coast too you know.

Foles' games against Oregon BTW:
2011: 34-57 398 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs
2010: 29-54 448 yards 3 TDs 1 INT
2009: 30-46 314 yards 4 TDs 1 INT

Decent numbers for a guy that played behind a **** OLine against a superior team.

I question if YOU actually watched him play or are you just spewing garbage to feel better about your team.

Also coming out of college Todd McShay graded Nick Foles as the best QB in the 2012 class "under pressure".

From last year:
Quote:
Against the blitz, Foles recorded the best yards/attempt, TD%, and QB rating of any NFL QB. Plus tied for the lowest INT%.
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...bers-pff-stats

The only major knock on Foles is that he holds on to the ball too long at times. There is no rating for that in Madden, unless you want to ding his almighty "awareness" rating which is meaningless in this game. In a perfect world 92 THP is probably too high, but when Johnny gets a 90 anything is justifiable. I know this will come off like I am proclaiming him to be in the class of Manning and Rodgers, which I'm not, but the guy had one of the best statistical seasons ever. I know QB rating is a fuzzy stat at times, but there's some pretty good company on this list: http://www.pro-football-reference.co...gle_season.htm

I suggest you go back to the 2k forum and complain about how underrated the Blazers are again.

Last edited by gator3guy; 08-08-2014 at 12:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »