Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-07-2014, 02:06 AM   #313
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
So will Ray Lewis at 45 still pop up out of "retirement"?
it will probably be tony gonzalez this year
Old 08-07-2014, 02:15 AM   #314
Banned

So Madden 15 two biggest features in CFM (Confidence & Game Prep) are features that have been in other sports games for years, smh. To me those shouldn't be the BIG features, they should be complimentary features at the bottom of the feature list.
I have not played Franchise in Madden since Madden 05 on PS2 and it looks like it's still not to the point worth sending my valuable time on. Looks like I will be spending most of my time playing online matches for a couple months before I get bored with it. Like someone mentioned in another thread, I wish they had a single season mode.
Game Prep is so basic, its about boosting up players stats to get them to play better in a game. Game Prep should be about preparing for what plays the opponent is going to run next week and preparing a gameplan for them, thats how Game Prep is done in real life.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 08-07-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:41 AM   #315
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull

On the CFM changes I just don't understand why we still cant edit ratings in season. Online ok, I understand, but offline CFM's lack of the ability to edit ratings is ridiculous. They also have to make it easier to control all 32 teams offline. How hard can it be to give the offline guys some options.
Exactly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 03:15 AM   #316
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
So Madden 15 two biggest features in CFM (Confidence & Game Prep) are features that have been in other sports games for years, smh. To me those shouldn't be the BIG features, they should be complimentary features at the bottom of the feature list.
I have not played Franchise in Madden since Madden 05 on PS2 and it looks like it's still not to the point worth sending my valuable time on. Looks like I will be spending most of my time playing online matches for a couple months before I get bored with it. Like someone mentioned in another thread, I wish they had a single season mode.
Game Prep is so basic, its about boosting up players stats to get them to play better in a game. Game Prep should be about preparing for what plays the opponent is going to run next week and preparing a gameplan for them, thats how Game Prep is done in real life.
If the confidence addition works as advertised it will be a ground breaking addition unlike anything we have seen in most sport's games. Game Prep gives you the option to either boost a single players XP or Confidence but you can also work with an entire position group to prepare them for the game your about to play.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #317
Rookie

Desolationmike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I love the ticker but what across the bottom is just real life stories from NFL.com and has nothing to do with your actual franchise. It's a huge missed opportunity. I'm not trying to plug myself but if you go to the Expanded Broadcast link below I actually made some mockups of the possibilities that they have with it. They are really missing out not utilizing it though. I think I would actually prefer the storylines running through that than the story feed UI currently being used.
Damn, I forgot they added that IRL ticker. While I think that's a cool concept, and I like it for main menues and Play Now, why the he'll would it be in CFM? What if I summed ahead 10 years? How is it at all relevant to what's going on? I feel like it would help their "storylines" a lot if they changed it. I'm still looking forward to Madden and CFM but that's a nagging detail, and I'm such a stickler for little details like that. Especially for CFM and "career" mode, if you can even call it that. I miss superstar mode which was immensely better and after playing NBA2k's MyPlayer, Maddens "career" is a joke.
Old 08-07-2014, 04:41 AM   #318
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

I know it a minuet detail but i think the cut day system in madden sucks I think we should make all the cuts to 53 after the preseason is done i hate the fact you have to make cuts each week of the preseason.

Some guys don't come on in the preseason till late would be good if we could get a chance to determine which camp guys have a good shot at making the 53 instead of cutting them each week
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

Old 08-07-2014, 05:07 AM   #319
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
I know it a minuet detail but i think the cut day system in madden sucks I think we should make all the cuts to 53 after the preseason is done i hate the fact you have to make cuts each week of the preseason.

Some guys don't come on in the preseason till late would be good if we could get a chance to determine which camp guys have a good shot at making the 53 instead of cutting them each week
They are replicating the real NFL, teams need to trim rosters slowly to 53 during the preseason
Old 08-07-2014, 05:22 AM   #320
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
They are replicating the real NFL, teams need to trim rosters slowly to 53 during the preseason
Actually the real NFL is a little different from the way the game handles it. In the real NFL teams can carry the full 90 players until after the 3rd preseason game. The first roster cut is from 90 to 75 on August 26th, the second roster cut is from 75 to 53 on August 30th. Some team release players a few each week, others wait till the last possible minute.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »