Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #521
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnybrah
We had LD2K in a party during a livestream. After the stream, he was adamant that this 2K game will blow our minds. Crew would be the first step. Really all I want.
His job is to hype the game. I would take anything he or Ronnie2k says with a grain of salt until we see it in action.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 01:07 PM   #522
Rookie

• Ball going out of bounds and is going to be in our possession? Let XX (insert random CPU player here) save it... and then step out of bounds. Oh wait, that puts the ball in the opponents possession.
  • 6'1" PG on my team with the ball and opposing C/PF/SF ALL in the paint? I think I should drive in and take ALL of them on at the same time even with open shooters on the perimeter...
  • We deflect a pass? Let me run over to the ball... and kick it so the CPU gets back possession instead of just picking it up or letting it roll out of bounds... Of course another option is to just kick it out of bounds so we get a 2-hit combo.
  • Are you defending a fast break? Let me help you out as a team mate by getting in your way and bumping you so you definitely can't get back in time to make the block/contest the shot... Oh... as a bonus, here's a "Bad Transition Defence"...
  • Trying to block a shot in the paint? Better have your own PG get in between you and the shooter, bumping you away in the process, so you can't get the block...
  • Trying to set a screen? Need to reposition slightly? I'll keep walking a few feet even though you just tapped (insert direction here) once so you get illegal screen called.
Here's a bunch of things that got me really annoyed in the last game I played. Some of these things happen a LOT more often than others, which ones should be obvious to anyone who plays the game.

Really though, fix these things. A lot of them have no place in a "simulation" (or even an arcade game).

Last edited by biatch0; 08-03-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #523
Rookie

Mostly MyCareer rants.
-CPU User side help defense in paint is horrible. The CPU on other side is moving. Can almost guard two people in paint at once.
-My team offense is really weird too. Lillard doesn't get the points/assist he should. He seems so passive with everything. I try to run to the corners sometimes to just like hide, and let them do what should be doing. Doesn't seem to work half the time.
-Let MyCareer be like My Association but you can only play your guy. I miss some of the options you could see in Association. In Career you never see who made 1st All D, ANY awards won, ect. Also would like to see who gets traded in the offseason or signs new contract. Instead of having to go through each team to see what happened.
-Let us just pick and choose which games we want to play. I don't wanna play every single game, but also don't want to play just Key games as they are usually the same team over and over. I want to play GSW and such, but I don't want to have to play 3 teams before them every time.
-Shooting is horrible. I get a Excellent release with A+ shot quality, and I clank is sometimes. I really don't get how that could work out that way.
-Let us create players. On 360, I'd usually make like 2-3 buddies and put them on random teams before I started my career. So I had more games that I could look forward to playing against.

- I'll just leave it at this brick wall of text for now.
Thanks.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #524
Rookie

since it seems like a ton of other issues are covered, i'll keep mine brief.

i wish that 2k hires an actual designer to make menus / game graphics / half time presentation / bumpers, w/e.

whoever they are using now is just :|

seriously, that's definitely the 1 thing EA Live has nailed down, lol.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:03 AM   #525
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnybrah
We had LD2K in a party during a livestream. After the stream, he was adamant that this 2K game will blow our minds. Crew would be the first step. Really all I want.
They also said that the MYGM mode will blow our minds. We saw how that one went..

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 09:47 PM   #526
Rookie

You have the ability to be..........A EXPANSTION TEAM OWNER. They put the real-life rules of the expansion draft, free agency etc. and you can own, manage, coach, and play as a team.Also, create-a-player and Create-A-a team for next gen. With that, there should be a list of team names that the commentators can say in-game, along with cities. And possibly the ability to import your own logo from their website/ an app/ something like that?
Old 08-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #527
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5
NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Instant replays. Don't have them interrupt gameplay. Have them waiting until the next dead ball, or whatever. As it is in real life broadcasts.

Last edited by sleepyshotta; 08-07-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #528
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyshotta
Instant replays. Don't have them interrupt gameplay. Have them waiting until the next dead ball, or whatever. As it is in real life broadcasts.
I agree. And they should interview the player of the game on current gen like they do on next gen

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »