Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-06-2014, 08:25 PM   #265
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Starting with Madden NFL 13 and continuing in Madden NFL 25, head coaches do affect, per-position, player XP rewards for weekly goals (i.e. player progression), likelihood of player retirement, and likelihood of signing a free agent player during offseason free agency. Presumably, all of those abilities remain in Madden NFL 15.

These effects were all simple in the previous two Madden games; whether a positive effect was present was dependent upon the coach having purchased with XP a modifier which enabled the trait. For example, a user-controlled head coach could buy a QB Development modifier which increased XP gains for all QBs on his team who achieve weekly progression goals, or a RB retirement modifier which made RBs less likely to retire in the offseason, and so on.
Coaches this year also affect your player's confidence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #266
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yea Madden 15 will most likely be a pass for me. I mainly play franchise mode and without having real players in the draft classes is a deal breaker for me. Hopefully they fix this in Madden 16 or at least give us the ability to edit the randomly generated draft class if they won't give us a create a draft class like 2k.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #267
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkwreck
Couldn't be more disappointed. Can't stand drafting guys like "Leon Sandcastle" I want real rookies I want my franchise to last longer than 1 year. 2k has it and still has a ridiculous amount of success even with NBA live competing with them.

Don't see why the IR isn't correct and the practice squad is still a no go. Obviously there are a lot of good things that Madden has included but still some of this stuff just doesn't make sense. What sucks is that no matter how mad we are, there are no other football games and we will buy this game anyway. Oh well, maybe one day.
The only reason I can fathom as to why there is still no practice squad, or proper weekly wrapup show, or heck, even Pro Bowl with actual team helmets, is for parity among consoles.

The X1 & PS4, I'm sure, are powerful enough to render individual team helmets in the Pro Bowl (the original Xbox could do it, although the textures were toned down). They have the disc space for the extra UI & coding for practice squads, and "sportscenter-esque" shows. But since they still have to make these games for last-gen consoles (much larger user base), it's my opinion that some of these things are held back. The lions share of Madden money will still come from last-gen consoles, I think, and while they try to entice people to upgrade (better graphics, CFM uogrades, Madden/X1 bundle) they still need to sell as much of the old stuff as they can.

Or it could all be Samsonite, and I'm way off :P

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #268
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
Definitely needs more tackling animations. I've seen that same one where the defender stands him up, they chop their feet, and then they go down, every year for like the last 6 or more. It's about time for dynamic tackling like backbreaker.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:40 PM   #269
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Do random draft classes mean that we'll have guys named LaDarias Williams being a white guy from BYU?
Are you implying that a white guy couldn't be named LaDarias?

Old 08-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #270
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm concerned that this confidence system will cater to only the very good players. If you're just an average player, you will struggle to compete, with the likes of those that make it deep into the playoffs every season. While the good players will have juggernaut teams by year 2 or 3. I absolutely loath the fact that your players get a ton of XP for making it to and winning the Super Bowl, or just making the post season. There was a player in my franchise that had 3 95+ spd LB's by year 3, he had Dontay Moch up to 97 speed for crying out loud. I'm not the greatest of players, I win between 8 and 11 games every season, and I find it hard to compete with the likes of those who make it deep into the playoffs every year. Even when I outplay them, their teams are just so OP that it doesn't even matter.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:46 PM   #271
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Dozer
Are you implying that a white guy couldn't be named LaDarias?

Before someone says something and gets banned for a TOS violation. No more race talk. Only warning. Not picking on you, but this is post I immediately saw and am quoting. This applies to everyone.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 08:48 PM   #272
Rookie

OVR: 0

meh not bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »