Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #129
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I'm just talking about guys acquired during the season. Any guys acquired in the off-season should be fine. I'm just talking about going out and signing a QB (or any player) off the street prior to your week whatever game. If you just go and sign guys during the season there should be some sort of penalty that comes along with it so you can't just plug guys in immediately off the street and immediately get their full potential.
I understand what you are saying but how realistic is that? If a guy is sitting at home in week 8 of the NFL season and the Patriots call him and say we need you to come play WR for us, his confidence is going to be either very high or neutral. He isn't going to walk into the locker room depressed and unsure of himself.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:43 PM   #130
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

1. I like the detail in weekly practices actually mattering for back up QB's or guys with potential. Teams like my Panthers will be tricky to handle with this new system. They can be a contender so confidence is going to matter but we are young enough to need XP every week especially for our new crop of rooks and the wide outs, secondary and O-line

2. Can assistant coaches get interim positions if I fire the head coach during the season? And what about "college coaches"?

3. Will players getting traded to teams on the cusp be effected dramatically from the confidence meter? Like Andre Johnson getting traded to a team on the same level as the Texans?
Old 08-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #131
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I understand what you are saying but how realistic is that? If a guy is sitting at home in week 8 of the NFL season and the Patriots call him and say we need you to come play WR for us, his confidence is going to be either very high or neutral. He isn't going to walk into the locker room depressed and unsure of himself.
Agreed, a free agent typically isn't going to have 'wants to cut himself' levels of confidence for making it to a team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #132
Rookie

xx13cloud's Arena

So is there still no way for friends to play on the same team?.. im glad people are more excited for teams wearing random jerseys instead of madden having great features
Old 08-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #133
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I wasn't even expecting Custom Draft Classes, honestly. I just want to edit the random draft picks so I can get just like Jamies Winston, TJ Yeldon, etc into future seasons of M15.

Random draft classes are definitely a welcomed addition, especially for online leagues, but it would be nice to (at the very least) have the ability to rename drafted players.
This is all I have ever wanted out of this game. But I guess the online community and randomized draft classes are more important.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #134
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
1. I like the detail in weekly practices actually mattering for back up QB's or guys with potential. Teams like my Panthers will be tricky to handle with this new system. They can be a contender so confidence is going to matter but we are young enough to need XP every week especially for our new crop of rooks and the wide outs, secondary and O-line
With their WR's (or lack there of) and offensive line the Panthers will not be contenders this year...
Old 08-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #135
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Ok, I am intrigued by what I've read.

Only question is they mention you can fire staff during the season (Head Coach, Scout, or Trainer) but there is no mention of coordinators.

But in the confidence section it shows D Coordinator and a RB Coach???

I am hoping Coordinators are in the game this year.
In-Game Overall Ratings
Another big change in Madden NFL 15 is seeing the same overall (OVR) ratings in game as the depth chart. If a QB is an 85 overall in your scheme in the front end, they’ll be an 85 OVR in game as well.

Can someone please explain this to me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 02:51 PM   #136
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
This is all I have ever wanted out of this game. But I guess the online community and randomized draft classes are more important.
EA not getting sued is what is most important. After the Sam Keller lawsuit in which they were sued for allowing users to edit the names and likeness of players I wouldn't be surprised if we never see editable draft classes again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »