Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #121
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

CUSTOMMMMMMM DRAFTTTTTT CLASSESSSSSSSSSS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 1
One thing I didn't see that is the most important for me....can I run an offline franchise with me, my son, and my nephew playing in the same league with different teams from one PS4? This was brutal to not be there last year.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:35 PM   #123
Rookie

Deflo_'s Arena

OVR: 5

I'm a harsh critic but they really did address most of the things that killed the game for me last year. The assistance coaches are a welcome addition.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #124
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

RIP Draft Guides. Finally.

You guys who don't play online CFM's may not realize how big of a deal that is. It's HUGE.
Old 08-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #125
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
IR already worked as far as having a roster spot open in online CFM. I thought it didn't but, I put a couple of guys on IR in the online CFM and I was able to sign a guy. I always had 53 players so it wasn't that I had 52.

I'm not sure about offline CFM
I'm pretty sure it didn't work in Offline but I may have just been going under the assumption that it didn't work and it actually did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I see your point, but I think having a hit to confidence for players who get traded is a really good starting point, as it seems to reward roster stability. That will be especially important for online leagues, where trades can go crazy.
Exactly. It would be good for online leagues and great for offline as well if there was some sort of logic for the CPU to stay the path instead of immediately cutting and signing players of free agents just because their overall is higher. Teams. don't turn over their entire roster during the season. Most changes come from injuries and most guys added to replace those guys are in-house type players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #126
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

After reading this again I have a few questions

1) I see that Dave Searles (aka RedZone25, aka WTFitsDaveyJ) is shown as the RB coach of the Browns. Does that mean he was the user and was playing as the RB Coach or are Game Changers thrown into the game as assistant coaches?

2) Do Assistant Coaches even matter? Do they have any effect on the field or on progression (XP/Game Prep)? Can you hire/fire them?

3) Does a players confidence change while they are injured? For example: If like happen in real life last year happened the game game would someone like Aaron Rodgers (who missed a big chunk of the year due to injury) loss confidence because of his subpar backups?

4) Can a players confidence be negatively effected by what happens in skill drills?

5) Can we change anything about a player from the draft classes? Name, age, skin tone, college, rating, anything?

6) Can we create players inside of CFM (similar to NCAA)?

7) Can you play the Pro Bowl?

8) Assuming throwback uniforms are in.... Will the CPU also occasionally choose throwback uniforms or if not, if I select a throwback uniform will my CPU oppenent change their uniform accordingly?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #127
Rookie

I really like what I have seen/read so far. Can't wait to get my hands on it and see how everything plays out.

Two quick questions:

Has anything been done to change the way scouting for the draft works? Just curious if anything has been said about this elsewhere? I can't stand the way it is currently and actually miss the old days of the 'hexagon' and the 40times, bench press, etc stats.

Secondly, I know that all of the names, ratings, schools etc are random now for the draft classes. However, there are still generated storylines. Will people be able to tell generally what the ratings for said players are based on the storylines attached to them?
Old 08-06-2014, 02:41 PM   #128
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ

sheesh can sim up to 10 years
So does this mean that you can actually go back and keep track of stats from the previous 10 years? Because I have wanted to see upgraded stat tracking for awhile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »