Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #89
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Connected Franchise Deep Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I like this addition ,but I wish you had the ability to toggle the amount of time. 10 is pretty far away.
I just hope they'll let us go back and see what happened over those years.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #90
Rookie

Zeffy's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

It looks like the CPU logic is still pretty bad in FA. Why would the Ravens, typically a team to build through good drafts (Ozzie Newsome), pursue such a back in FA when they have Ray Rice locked up and rookies behind him developing? Not to mention why the Cowboys let Murray walk, though I suspect that it has something to do with their ability to screw up their cap situation every year.

I really hope that this is not the case, and especially in the draft. It bothered me so much that teams like the Colts, Saints, etc. would draft amazing QBs every year seemingly, only to have them sit on the bench behind their durable star and never do anything. Then they'd get to be like 4 year pros and cut, still at like 76 OVR, pretty much where they started at. If a team has an older QB like the Pats, Saints, Broncos; fine, let them draft a QB. But not every frickin' year, let them pick a successor and move on. If they picked a bad one, maybe they try again, but not year-after-year. The Patriots went with Ryan Mallett and now Jimmy Garapollo (sp?). They didn't take one every year high in the draft.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:49 PM   #91
Banned

Well as a franchise guy, I'm definitely impressed. All I can say is one thing... Preordered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 01:50 PM   #92
Rookie

Bull_Dozer's Arena

OVR: 5
Okay, the random draft classes was a suprise. That's a HUGE deal for me, and might sway me to buy Madden 15.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:50 PM   #93
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
They should try to make relocation jerseys fully customizable next year. Along with being able to create an expansion and new jerseys for current NFL teams.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:52 PM   #94
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

So will Ray Lewis at 45 still pop up out of "retirement"?
Old 08-06-2014, 01:53 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
It looks like the CPU logic is still pretty bad in FA. Why would the Ravens, typically a team to build through good drafts (Ozzie Newsome), pursue such a back in FA when they have Ray Rice locked up and rookies behind him developing? Not to mention why the Cowboys let Murray walk, though I suspect that it has something to do with their ability to screw up their cap situation every year.

I really hope that this is not the case, and especially in the draft. It bothered me so much that teams like the Colts, Saints, etc. would draft amazing QBs every year seemingly, only to have them sit on the bench behind their durable star and never do anything. Then they'd get to be like 4 year pros and cut, still at like 76 OVR, pretty much where they started at. If a team has an older QB like the Pats, Saints, Broncos; fine, let them draft a QB. But not every frickin' year, let them pick a successor and move on. If they picked a bad one, maybe they try again, but not year-after-year. The Patriots went with Ryan Mallett and now Jimmy Garapollo (sp?). They didn't take one every year high in the draft.
dont know how you c an just assume that it was the cpu on that screen and not the dev team just having a random team in FA looking at a tailback?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 01:53 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 1
FINALLYYYYYYYY THANK YOU PREORDERED!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »