Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2014, 09:41 PM   #121
Pro

SiNsinNatti's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

Let's just enjoy this game. Ratings aren't going to stay the same anyway. They're all very capable athletes.
Season 15 7-9-0
Season 14 (12-4*-0) NFC East Div. Champions
Season 13 (8-8-0)

www.twitch.tv/sinsinnatti3x
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #122

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
Let's just enjoy this game. Ratings aren't going to stay the same anyway. They're all very capable athletes.

Lol, I agree.

People never listen to me but overall rating means absolutely nothing. Individual attributes is what matter and overall is merely cosmetic. Been saying that for years but I digress on that.

I simply found it amusing that pro bowl appearances was brought up to prove a players merit. That's it.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:58 PM   #123
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
What's Polamalu's rating?

And no, I'm not missing your point. Even your last post mentioned all pro nominations. If you want to talk merit of players go for it, won't intervene because I don't know enough collectively about them to really give a great opinion.

An initial argument was made that he's a perennial pro bowler, that's the only reason I even made a post (and geez I'm sorry I did). No reason to get so defensive about it all.
Polly is tied with Kam Chancellor as the highest rated SS at a 94 or 93. He had 50 tackles 2 INTs, but 7 or 8 forced fumbles.
Popularity outweighing production here.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #124
Director of Fun and Games

atom27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
Truth.
Hell, there will be a day 1 ratings update. Bet your house on it.

You can always count on dozens of players having bust out years that no one expected. And their OVR and individuals will skyrocket.
You could also say players are also going to "hit the wall" and ratings plummet.

Look at Evan Mathis for the latter- a pedestrian OL until he got to Philly. His ratings have probably gone up *every* update.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #125
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom27
First post! Hi all.

Getting back into Madden after a 5 year layoff, and came here to check out ratings and stuff. Seems like an awesome site you guys got here.

A question: Looking at the rosters and ratings, there are 70+ guys on each roster! i know camp comes with cuts, but are *all of the cuts* going to end up in free agency? i seem to remember the free agency list being huge in '09- but not 500 guys huge! how large was the FA wire last year?
no once the week 1 update is in it seems like about 300 players go missing but by jan about 250 are back on by the end of the season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #126
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom27
First post! Hi all.

Getting back into Madden after a 5 year layoff, and came here to check out ratings and stuff. Seems like an awesome site you guys got here.

A question: Looking at the rosters and ratings, there are 70+ guys on each roster! i know camp comes with cuts, but are *all of the cuts* going to end up in free agency? i seem to remember the free agency list being huge in '09- but not 500 guys huge! how large was the FA wire last year?
There is a massive list until preseason is over, then they remove a bunch of guys from the game, forever.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:47 PM   #127
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

First, why does it matter what team someone is a fan of? This happens frequently. If we are discussing a player on the Giants what does it matter if the poster is a steeler fan or not? Homer logic is awesome.

Which bings me to my next point: The NFC east appears to be the most homerific division.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:49 PM   #128
Rookie

The one thing I think we can all agree on is Donny Moore is wayyyy in over his head with these ratings. The ratings should be done by a committee rather than by just one person. So many questionable ratings to begin the season I have serious doubts Donny will ever get it right smh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »