Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #153
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
To be fair, if my favorite NBA-related mode was removed from 2K (say, classic teams) and I learned they finally brought them back... but on XBox360 only, I'd probably still be pretty bummed out. It'd work for now (since I still have just a 360) but it seems the 360's time is running out, so I'd want my mode back on next gen too. And if I'm a guy who's already made the crossover to next gen (as I imagine many, many of these Crew fans have), that'd be even worse.
They hinted at the mode being in next gen as well though and that they'd get into the details of it later. I'd at least wait until I heard those details before having aneurysm.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:54 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lmao the amount of comments shows you guys how popular 2k basketball is to the community. Well played 2k they stole the show.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #155
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
They hinted at the mode being in next gen as well though and that they'd get into the details of it later. I'd at least wait until I heard those details before having aneurysm.

It's still the beginning of August and it's the first announcement, the juicy stuff comes in the middle-end of the month.

As much as I hate the slow but steady announcement schedule, I get what they're trying to do.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #156
Rookie

Quote:
Agree with you about both him hinting and everyone waiting. I looked through LDs twitter shortly after the stream and he responded to someone basically saying wait a few days and the next gen crew fans will be pleased. Everyones just gotta be patient it will come
Old 08-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #157
Banned

Steve Nashhole's Arena

Quote:
Why on Earth would anybody be mad and complaining about not getting gameplay news today man? You know how this works. It's the first week of August, you aren't getting that **** right now, it's been this way for as long as I remember. Don't even bring up LD2K hyping up today's news because everybody was in the thread making jokes about how weak the announcement was going to be. You know what his job is and you know what you were likely going to get. I see dudes in here still talking about 2K not caring about their fans. I don't know about y'all, but they clearly care about me since they're taking steps to shut these Crew people up by giving them their damn mode back.

If this was the only news we getting this week, I'd be right there with you guys being annoyed, but there's more coming (for next gen specifically) this week and in the coming weeks. If you thought you were going to feast on the main course in the first week of August, then that's your problem.
In the past there was most definitely gameplay news. And even footage. Gamescom is literally next week. It used to be Gamescom is where we finally see gameplay footage that wasn't in the form of trailers or news and how we measured just how close we actually were.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #158
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Word. I did not view the stream, so I apologize for jumping the gun in that regard. I've kind of been operating only off of what I've seen in this thread.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:55 PM   #159
Just started!

Rdog's Arena

I've never played Crew mode, and unfortunately I don't have any friends to play it with anyways, but really? Only on the Xbox 360 and PS3?

2K14 was a completely different game on the next-gen consoles than they were on last-gen, and for the better - the graphics were awesome and there were more game modes and features. But now they're backtracking and putting the emphasis on last-gen? That makes almost no sense.

They better have some really good news about the next-gen versions soon... I've had enough of 2K14 as it is with all the server issues and the lag. It's infuriating. I don't want 2K15 to be blatantly inferior to its predecessor...
Old 08-05-2014, 08:58 PM   #160
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

as long as they announce that mycareer isnt a scripted piece...and that create a player/harddrive saves are going to be in rosters i will shed tears of joy

i refuse to play even 1 single game with 2k rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »