Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #137
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

I am not a Crew head but one thing I also noticed is the Warriors Crew team had Mitch Richmond and Tim Hardaway. So it looks like they might fill in players maybe it could be the best players from a team's history. I guess a combination of crew and myteam but local to the franchise.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #138
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

i like how this "big news" is for old gen, but in the old gen 2k forums theres not a single thread of 2k15 news
Old 08-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #139
Banned

OVR: 0

so what about those of us who dont really care about crew because they never played it before? i missd the diamond codes as well, so what do we get? i want to hear about gameplay fixes, and better control of the game. but i guess i am the minority and i dont matter.

crew is just park mixed with teamup. it does not make me want to buy the game.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #140
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteBanks
Worked us up for absolutely nothing. 2K basically slapped us in the face with the wang. Told us we aren't getting CREW, even though; we've spent $500 on a updated console. I'm disgusted by this. And chances of me buying 2k15, or 2k16 are very slim.
Why buy NBA 2K if you don't like NBA basketball in the first place???

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #141
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man y'all dudes are a trip. Bitching about Crew for three years in every thread on the forum, finally get the mode back and dudes are bitching about it. I'm pretty sure a bunch of dudes were talking about still not having a next gen system and would finally be able to go buy one if Crew came back. You got it even better, you get your mode back without even having to buy a new system.

They also clearly say they'll be talking about the next gen news later this week but dudes are so pissed about this stream that don't even matter. Amazing. There is literally no announcement that they'll ever make for this game that people won't be pissed about. It's clearer than ever now that that's just a fact of life now.
People wanted crew on next gen...and as of now we don't know if it's on it, so we can still complain...until they actually tell us crew is in next gen as well...lol but seriously tho...I think that's the issue here...

OS is ususally content when they get what they're REALLY asking for and I don't think this was it...so we're still gonna be mad bro...lol

Not to mention I'm sure a lot of OS users have next gen systems...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #142
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by technine
so what about those of us who dont really care about crew because they never played it before? i missd the diamond codes as well, so what do we get? i want to hear about gameplay fixes, and better control of the game. but i guess i am the minority and i dont matter.

crew is just park mixed with teamup. it does not make me want to buy the game.
I'm sure there will be more news sometime between now and October. You just have to sit tight.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #143
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

king, if you notice almost all the guys going mad in these forums asking for crew arent even here posting (they probably thinking of new crew names lol)

its those of us that want things that actualy pertain to gameplay/more sim
Old 08-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #144
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man y'all dudes are a trip. Bitching about Crew for three years in every thread on the forum, finally get the mode back and dudes are bitching about it. I'm pretty sure a bunch of dudes were talking about still not having a next gen system and would finally be able to go buy one if Crew came back. You got it even better, you get your mode back without even having to buy a new system.

They also clearly say they'll be talking about the next gen news later this week but dudes are so pissed about this stream that don't even matter. Amazing. There is literally no announcement that they'll ever make for this game that people won't be pissed about. It's clearer than ever now that that's just a fact of life now.
I was just about to say the same thing. 2K fans have been crucifying NBA 2K for years for the the lack of crew mode and here we have it in all it's glory and people still complain. I really think that there will always be a group of people who are going to complain just for the sake of complaining. I guess it's the price you pay for being so popular.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »