Home

NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-05-2014, 08:22 PM   #129
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K15 Crew Mode Returns on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenAintEasy
LD loves posting pointless GIFs and nothing else, so here's mine:

My reaction when I'm literally expecting nothing from 2K and they still disappoint.

give this man a trophy, best comment anyone will ever make
Old 08-05-2014, 08:23 PM   #130
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenAintEasy
LD loves posting pointless GIFs and nothing else, so here's mine:

My reaction when I'm literally expecting nothing from 2K and they still disappoint.

Lmfaoo
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #131
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Has Started

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
lmao...

the first batch of news is always weak.
yea but they also dont usually have their guys going around hyping the **** out of the first day of news like LD2K has been
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #132
MVP

OVR: 33

I am happy for the 360/PS3 My crew guys ... that mode was great when played with/vs sim guys, thus most users werent ... if servers can handle it (it dropped 2 out of 4 times, if not more ... plus the hacking, thus PS3 was safe in that regard), should be a fun mode to play with current gameplay (no fakefake glitch, no 360 layups cheese, no eurostep cheese) ... I mean, 2k11 was a great game but had significant drawbacks that were magnified in a mode were users could alter ratings to favor such drawbacks.

Had I had one of those systems, would try to play it again.

Now, in regards of this mode being in for PS4/XBONE, lets just say that I am not naive ... I have come to learn that when they do not address something directly, its because it aint happening ... if one really focus on what was said regarding this mode and those consoles, one can educately deduce that it aint appearing, at least not as we know it ... so expect another Crews like flop.

Anyways, this news do bring me some hope that at least they will try to appeal to some by reintegrating modes/features that were taken away ... hopefully we get some of these back: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...8&postcount=16

Last edited by ffaacc03; 08-05-2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #133
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Meh, it's not a mode that I'll ever play, but I'm happy for those who wanted it back.

Hopefully, this means they're bringing some old modes back and now that Crew players are appeased then maybe the rest of us will get some good news too. I believe that most of 2k players fall into one of three categories - online (whether it's Crew or Play Now), MyPlayer and Association (on or offline). So now it looks like they're going to at least make one group happy and if they add the Old School (VC-less) Association back then they will likely please the overwhelming majority of their fan base. Here's to hoping

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited by jeremym480; 08-05-2014 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #134
Just started!

OVR: 0

Worked us up for absolutely nothing. 2K basically slapped us in the face with the wang. Told us we aren't getting CREW, even though; we've spent $500 on a updated console. I'm disgusted by this. And chances of me buying 2k15, or 2k16 are very slim.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:26 PM   #135
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
I am happy for the My crew guys, that mode was great when played with/vs sim guys, thus most users werent ... if servers can handle it (it dropped 2 out of 4 times, if not more ... plus the hacking, thus PS3 was safe in that regard), should be a fun mode to play with current gameplay (no fakefake glitch, no 360 layups cheese, no eurostep cheese) ... I mean, 2k11 was a great game but had significant drawbacks that were magnified in a mode were users could alter ratings to favor such drawbacks.
Expect the same in 2k15, every year there's always an exploit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #136
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Man y'all dudes are a trip. Bitching about Crew for three years in every thread on the forum, finally get the mode back and dudes are bitching about it. I'm pretty sure a bunch of dudes were talking about still not having a next gen system and would finally be able to go buy one if Crew came back. You got it even better, you get your mode back without even having to buy a new system.

They also clearly say they'll be talking about the next gen news later this week but dudes are so pissed about this stream that don't even matter. Amazing. There is literally no announcement that they'll ever make for this game that people won't be pissed about. It's clearer than ever now that that's just a fact of life now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »