Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #33
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC East

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Probably because Luck never had a 7 TD game and didn't throw for 27 TDs against 2 INTs last season?

Foles had a better completion ratings, higher yards per completion, better passer rating, and threw 4 more TDs on 140 less completions, and sat out in the 4th QTR against the Raiders. . . not to mentioned he played 3 or 4 less games than Luck . . .but yeah, why would he ever be similarly rated?
He was also a system qb with almost 3000 yds worth of production from his running backs.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-05-2014, 04:17 PM   #34
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Out of curiosity, can someone that still has M25 check RG3's deep accuracy in the last ratings update this year. If it's higher than a 66, I have no idea what to even say about it being moved that low for M15. In fact, unless Madden has adopted some brand new ratings system, shouldn't all players, barring injury, that were in M25 have the same ratings they did in the last update for M25? lol
Old 08-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #35
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
And on Foles: He had 140 less completions? That should show you something about the talent of his run game. He had a top rushing attack in the league, not to mention the receiving threats from the backfield. Luck had very little run game last year. He was forced to sling it around, something Foles didn't have to do. Not to mention, the no-huddle makes you look better when you're facing a tired defense with a great scheme (something I think will be severely hampered but not totally stopped this next year).
There were 5 games where Foles didn't play a full game.

Week 1 DNP
Week 2 DNP
Week 3 (1 throw)
Week 4 (attempted 4 passes, wen 3/4 for a TD)
Week 8 DNP (Injury)

He also had a concussion Week 7 against Dallas, which was clearly his worst game in his career.

We also had the SnowBowl week 14 vs Det which was almost impossible to get in a passing rhythm for the first half.

So lets say, there were 6 games where Foles wasn't able to compete to his fullest ability based on injury, PT (Vick) and weather. . . Still scored more than Luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 04:20 PM   #36
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Probably because Luck never had a 7 TD game and didn't throw for 27 TDs against 2 INTs last season?

Foles had a better completion ratings, higher yards per completion, better passer rating, and threw 4 more TDs on 140 less completions, and sat out in the 4th QTR against the Raiders. . . not to mentioned he played 3 or 4 less games than Luck . . .but yeah, why would he ever be similarly rated?
Really? You don't think Chip Kelly's offense didn't have anything to do with that? Foles is definitely benefiting from that offense.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:25 PM   #37
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
Yes!!! Randy Starks finally gets the rating he deserves! Jimmy Wilson is a tad low and I think my only major issue is that how in the hell is Ellerbe below Wheeler? Wheeler was total *** last year whereas Ellerbe at least showed promise in some areas.
I think Ellerbe and Wheeler should be the same, and likely at 77 or less tbh. Our LB play last year was atrocious.

I do agree with you about Jimmy Wilson though, he's too low. Alot of that however seems to be because according to EA he's dumb as a box of rocks with his low awareness and play recognition ratings. Bump those in CFM after a few practices/weeks and he looks alot better. His coverage ratings seem about right.

Jarvis Landry at a 69 is pretty low IMO too. This kid has only impressed everyone at TC so far, he was good at LSU too. It again could just be to low AWR, but this kid is likely going to be the 3rd WR/Slot WR this season, so that's pretty crazy low IMO.

Personally, I also think Tannehill at 84 is a bit high, 82/81 sounds about right.

Juwan James probably a bit low too.

Moreno a bit high, Hartline a bit low.

Whatever, it all evens out I guess.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #38
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
As you can see, I'm a Giants fan, and I agree. Especially since RG3 has shown he can do the deep ball.
I am a die hard redsksins fans & I think the skins are way to low, plus RG III not rated higher for the deep ball is just redicilous

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 08-05-2014, 04:34 PM   #39
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
He was also a system qb with almost 3000 yds worth of production from his running backs.
How'd Vick do? 86 Rate, 54 Completion rating, 5 Tds over 3 INTs. He threw more INTs in almost 1/3 less passes, with 4 out of our 6 Losses. . .

Matt Barkley had 0 TDs and 4 INTs in the same system.

At some point you have to give Foles some credit. 27 - 2 is unheard of.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:35 PM   #40
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Soo Eli throws 27 int's and gets 87 awr?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »