Home

Madden NFL 15 Xbox One Bundle Arrives on August 26th For $399

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Xbox One Bundle Arrives on August 26th For $399 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-04-2014, 10:08 PM   #33

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Xbox One Bundle Arrives on August 26th For $399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K
Good deal but how long will it take to download and how much space does it take up? Your madden midnight release may not be ready til 4am.
How long it takes to download depends on your internet package and your connection. And it takes up the same amount of space as a disc copy. Even with your disc copy you can't play right away because it has to install enough of the game to boot up.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #34
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

While I have appreciation for the physical disc: I can agree with this approach to go digital in the package bundle of console + game.

The game company may need to pay a fee to have the game bundled and if it is a physical copy: It kills the incentive to play the game since you could trade it in for a different game or in-store credit. In this scenario a new Madden gamer might atleast try Madden since he has no option to sell it; unless he sells the code?

I would like to eventualy see a market for digital trade in value.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2014, 01:53 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0
Is this Amazon exclusive?

EDIT: I'm so impulsive, signed up for the Amazon.com Store Card, use the $10.00 Gift Card towards it, got 6 month financing. Really an offer I couldn't refuse, especially since I was planning to upgrade to next-gen this holiday season anyway.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 08-05-2014 at 02:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2014, 07:15 AM   #36
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Hey, for the guys that rather have the 'physical copy,' could you please purchase the bundle, grab that 'physical copy and just send me the code? Let me know so we can workout the technicalities.

I think its a great deal...
Old 08-05-2014, 09:10 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't like the all-digital route the industry is leaning towards. I want physical copies. You can't trade or sell a digital copy, at least not yet.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:21 AM   #38
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBrees
I will always prefer physical simply because you will always be able to sell it back. I feel like waiting 5-10 minutes in line at midnight is worth it to be able to get 15$ off the next version. Also while you mention the game is tied to your account and can always re download it, what happens when I want to make another account because I don't like my psn name anymore or when I want to make another gamertag because I want to challenge myself and try to get to the top of the leaderboards of a game on 2 separate accounts. I would have to purchase another copy. Also if I were to get a digital copy I wouldn't be able to trade games with my friends for a week. Idk I know it's my opinion but I would love to see someone tell me the benefit of buying a digital copy other than saving gas and time by not driving to the store.
The fact that you can go to any game without having to get up to change discs. Many have consoles in entertainment hubs and at times not convenient to get up and change discs each time.

With pre loading which is the future you can download a couple of days early and at midnight be in your couch ready to download while you go to gamestop in at times cold weather and buy game and go home and have to install it...I might be at level 10 by the time you start your game..LOL

The only discs I would consider buying is games that are not long and have little replay value. I beat it and return it next week for a credit of high value due to it being recently returned.

How much do you think you are getting in credit for Madden 25 today? Not much at all and I rather have the convenience then that chump change I get from gamestop or whomever.

I dont lend games out as I usually buy games that friends also have for online purposes.

You can always change your name on PSN or XBOX Live.

But why would you want to start a new account...Not sure why would you want to and complain that you would not have access to the game when you would have to pay PSN or MS the same amount as a full game most times to get xbox live or PS Plus.

Digital is the future and you better prepare because discs are going to be gone in the not to distant future.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:28 AM   #39
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

The ultimate ripoff/waste of money. An Xbox One AND Madden!?!? Nah I'm just playing. This is dope for those interested.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-05-2014, 09:30 AM   #40
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
I don't like the all-digital route the industry is leaning towards. I want physical copies. You can't trade or sell a digital copy, at least not yet.
We all know who the leader of the digital parade is.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...87B06X20120812

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »