Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC South

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC South within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-04-2014, 08:40 PM   #57
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC South

I see he uses PFF and for instance Matt Cassell did complete 9 of 15 deep passes he attempted last season.I'm quite sure career wise he's much lower.15 is a very low number to go off of and there are many variables that need to be taken in consideration.

In Madden terms,a qb with 86 accuracy would likely make a person attempt more than one or two passes a game with him.Online Case Keenum would be gunning downfield to Andre Johnson at a rate that isn't logical.I know there isn't more history to go by on Keenum or Glennon.

Maybe deep ball accuracy needs to be on a tighter and somewhat lower scale altogether.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #58
MVP

Number999's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I can't for the .life of me figure out how he got the deep accuracy ratings.Looks like Case Keenum has the best at 90 followed by Matt Cassell at 86,while Brees is 81,Cam,Luck,Ben are in the 70's and Flacco in the 60's to name a few.Bizzaro world???
I feel like he doesn't understand the basics of just... overall attempts. Why the hell is Flacco that low when he throws rainbows and his deep throws are usually very good? He may have a slightly poorer throwing percentage because he attempts it more often because it does work. I highly doubt if you asked Case Keenum to do that he'd be capable. Pretty annoying if you ask me.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:05 PM   #59
Banned

If you have seen Keenum play (in person, because its hard to judge on something you saw on a screen), he throws one of the most beautiful deep balls in the league. He is also very accurate on the deep ball. So I'm happy to see that the ratings show that.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:13 PM   #60
MVP

gr18's Arena

I've always thought that was a strong point in Flacco's game.

Eli had an unusually bad year with deep accuracy but how many frustration throws,desperation throws,receivers not positioning themselves/breaking off,coverage.Brees was a little lower than usual last year but was the best over several years.

Each throw would have to be watched and analyzed.Typically shorter throws are can be more accurately interpreted just by looking at the numbers.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:29 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
That will probably be addressed in the first roster update. The Titans front 7 was difficult to project at first due to the switch from the 4-3 to 3-4. At first, it almost looked like Jurrell Casey would be a NT and Morgan would be a LE, but now it appears that Casey will play DE, but it still could change.
In addition, Jackie Battle is taking reps as the starting FB (rather than HB). Looks pretty good, so he'll probably be switched. Good call, that guy's a bruiser.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 09:29 PM   #62
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Aaron Rodgers: 92 Short, 88 Med, 90 Deep, 87 Play Action, 88 Throw on Run, 93 awareness
Drew Brees: 97 Short, 91 Med, 81 Deep, 86 Play Action, 76 Throw on Run, 98 awareness

Does that really merit Rodgers being 2 Overall Ratings higher?
Old 08-04-2014, 09:32 PM   #63
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Aaron Rodgers: 92 Short, 88 Med, 90 Deep, 87 Play Action, 88 Throw on Run, 93 awareness
Drew Brees: 97 Short, 91 Med, 81 Deep, 86 Play Action, 76 Throw on Run, 98 awareness

Does that really merit Rodgers being 2 Overall Ratings higher?
It's probably Rodgers athleticism doing it.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-04-2014, 09:41 PM   #64
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiehero
MLB Akeem Dent doesnt even play for the Falcons anymore. They traded him back in April... Really EA?!
Yeah the rosters aren't up to date or final. Im sure there will be a day one roster download.

Playing:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »