Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC South

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC South within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #33
Rookie

iNolaNightmare's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings for AFC and NFC South

Guess I'll have to edit Brandin Cooks myself. Sheesh.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #34
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Glad to see the the "Hybrid Defense" tag. Looking forward to seeing what they changed in our playbook.

Those top players look about right to me.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:01 PM   #35
Rookie

SaintBrees's Arena

OVR: 0
Ok seriously, how are the packers rated better than the Saints? Saints had a top 5 D&O last season and a better record. Not to mention our free agent signings. Also I don't even want to get started on how underrated brandin cooks speed is. Fasted 40 for a wr in this draft and he only has a 95. If any other rookie wr is faster than him I'm going to blow a casket. He also had the fastest 10 yard shuttle
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 05:08 PM   #36
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBrees
Ok seriously, how are the packers rated better than the Saints? Saints had a top 5 D&O last season and a better record. Not to mention our free agent signings. Also I don't even want to get started on how underrated brandin cooks speed is. Fasted 40 for a wr in this draft and he only has a 95. If any other rookie wr is faster than him I'm going to blow a casket. He also had the fastest 10 yard shuttle
95 is about right for his 4.33 40 time, but please don't blow a casket!

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #37
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

61 players, out of 16 teams are rated 90+

That means 61 players on 16 teams are on an ALL-PRO level

139 players on 16 teams are 85+

Which means 139 players are right on the cusp of being an All-pro

This is HALF of the teams

So I can safely assume there will be 122 players that are on an ALL-PRO level that's twice as many as the spots on the ALL-PRO team.

I think that to make they game better, they must create a higher gap in ratings.
Then it would create a massive difference in Peyton Manning and Andy Dalton of Manning was a 98 and Dalton was a 76, and Pryor was a 57 and Russell was a 32, and so on with all positions. Same would go for Calvin Johnson to AJ Green to Jeremy Maclin to Devin Hester to Tiquan Underwood to Brandon Banks to Limas Sweed. It would create a need to improve positions in the off season and you'll feel weakness when your best DBs are Cary Williams and Fletcher Bradley rated at a 70 and 68 overall, tagging along with Malcom Jenkins and Nate Allen at a 73 and 60 overall. As an example.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #38
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
61 players, out of 16 teams are rated 90+

That means 61 players on 16 teams are on an ALL-PRO level

139 players on 16 teams are 85+

Which means 139 players are right on the cusp of being an All-pro

This is HALF of the teams

So I can safely assume there will be 122 players that are on an ALL-PRO level that's twice as many as the spots on the ALL-PRO team.

I think that to make they game better, they must create a higher gap in ratings.
Then it would create a massive difference in Peyton Manning and Andy Dalton of Manning was a 98 and Dalton was a 76, and Pryor was a 57 and Russell was a 32, and so on with all positions. Same would go for Calvin Johnson to AJ Green to Jeremy Maclin to Devin Hester to Tiquan Underwood to Brandon Banks to Limas Sweed. It would create a need to improve positions in the off season and you'll feel weakness when your best DBs are Cary Williams and Fletcher Bradley rated at a 70 and 68 overall, tagging along with Malcom Jenkins and Nate Allen at a 73 and 60 overall. As an example.
Not starting a quarrel but saintsbrees I think you have some valid points but a little to bias

And to the person saying how is Glennon overrated, all he has is a cannon... Nothing else IMO
But he was a rookie, not saying he's trash but he didn't have the best accuracy

I like your idea breaking bad...a little to drastic with the ratings but I agree with your overall concept
Old 08-04-2014, 06:02 PM   #39
Rookie

Not that it's a huge deal, but why aren't the top players sorted correctly by OVR in the pictures? I'm sure that's what EA was going for, putting the highest player on the team first and then descending. For the Colts, Vontae Davis is a 92 but listed above Robert Mathis who is a 93. It bugs me so much that they can't even get a simple thing like that right. Madden is always giving me a reason not to buy, just pure laziness and sloppiness of work. I'm sure there will be plenty more examples in the coming weeks
Old 08-04-2014, 06:06 PM   #40
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
95 is about right for his 4.33 40 time, but please don't blow a casket!
It's not just that, it's the fact that Joseph Morgan is faster than him! No way is he faster than Cooks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »