Home

Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings For AFC and NFC North

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings For AFC and NFC North within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 AFC/NFC North Player Ratings Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayornite
Bryan Hoyer is rated way too high among many others.
I hope Hoyer stays healthy. He's got something, I'd just hate to see it never fully realized due to injury. I don't want Manziel to win by default, as I have reservations about how well he would handle that without having gone through some real mettle-testing pro struggles yet.

I don't think I've been this interested in a Browns QB battle since, what, Testadverde Vs. Kosar? It's been a long time. Should be interesting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 08:19 PM   #66
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Ravens fan here (probAbly can tell by my avatar) ratings are very fair... Kinda dissapointed cj mosley didnt have better awareness but oh well hes a rookie no complaints

But my one gripe is that they gave flacco a 63 deep throw accuracy... Thats ridiculous, he has one of the best deep throw touch and acc in the league... Smh thats just makes no sense to me
Old 08-03-2014, 08:30 PM   #67
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 - Complete Player and Team Ratings For AFC and NFC North

FBG to the rescue please
Old 08-03-2014, 09:01 PM   #68
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
Ravens fan here (probAbly can tell by my avatar) ratings are very fair... Kinda dissapointed cj mosley didnt have better awareness but oh well hes a rookie no complaints

But my one gripe is that they gave flacco a 63 deep throw accuracy... Thats ridiculous, he has one of the best deep throw touch and acc in the league... Smh thats just makes no sense to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
I expected better than 64 pursuit, 63 play recognition, and 59 awareness from the 8th overall pick and the 1st corner back drafted in the 1st round. I never mentioned which specific ratings in my previous post no reason to act indignant over some assumed bias.

At least, on the positive side, those ratings are pretty easy to raise in CFM, unless EA fixed the system

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:11 PM   #69
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

So this is already starting out good:

Teddy vs Johnny

Throw power: Johnny by 2 points. - Correct me if I'm wrong, but Teddy was considered to have the best arm out of the 3 QBs, and he has a weak arm in this game by Madden's standards. Okay.

Short Accuracy: By the numbers Teddy was hands down the best short thrower. However, they both have the same SAC.

Medium Accuracy: Seems about right. Teddy has the higher MAC, being 7 points ahead of Johnny Football whose sitting at a 75. Out of the Top 3 QBs, Johnny had the worst MAC by far and Teddy the best, by the numbers.

Deep Accuracy: Johnny is rightfully rewarded for being the best deep thrower out of the top 3, coming in at an 82. Bridgewater, whose numbers were less than 1% below the average comes in at a 69! Are you serious? Looking at the metrics Johnny should be punished more for his MAC than Teddy should for his DAC. The numbers say Bridgewater is a little off on his deep ball, and Johnny is WAY off on his MAC, and Teddy ends up with a 13 point difference between his deep ball and Johnny's deep ball? On the other end Johnny is only punished by a 7 point difference for his MAC compared to Teddy. Can they seriously just fire Donny Moore already? I'm so tired of him half assing ratings. Quit guessing you turd.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #70
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah the accuracy ratings for Manziel and Bridgewater shocked me. I expected Manziel to have a high 70s short accuracy, a low 70s to high 60s medium accuracy, and a high 70s maybe 80 deep accuracy.

The deep accuracy rating on Bridgewater is obnoxious in my opinion. I don't see a reason for a deep ball rating that low.
Old 08-03-2014, 09:43 PM   #71
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0

Cutler only 85 toughness? Don't care how good or bad you think he is but he is tough as nails.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2014, 09:52 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Cutler only 85 toughness? Don't care how good or bad you think he is but he is tough as nails.
I always feel like he gets short-changed in speed ratings. I won't go as far as saying he is athletic as Rodgers, but I think the gap is closer than the ratings indicate. I can remember him running the option when he was in Denver

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »