Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-30-2014, 07:22 AM   #513
Rookie

Bradster224's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
well the CPU makes their own decisions with their own teams so it kind of makes sense. What's realistic to you most likely isn't realistic because you cannot predict the future of the real NBA and the video game seasons

What do you have against having 30-team control options? If you don't like it, you don't have to use it, why are you arguing against it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#17 for Kobe
Old 07-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #514
Just started!

MyCareer needs a better back story like your college years and maybe even one high school year so that your draft stock can rise and you can upgrade your overall rating
In Association and MyGM you should be able to move cities and customize you arenas with the more successful seasons you have along with jersey, and logo customizations
Full customization for MyCareer like adding in something like EA Game face and more options fro voices and also not having to play the full 82 games per season plus all the playoff games if you make it that far also with being able to change your players tendencies for simulation
More Throwback teams from the 2000's
Bring back Creating a Legend
new game modes like MyCoach, MyOwner, etc.
Add all of the competitions like skills showcase
An official 2k draft class for the next year instead of having to download random ones....
More freedom on association and MyGM like having the option to turn off salary cap and not having the coach and owner getting pissed at you for not doing something right
there are even more additions that you guys have said
Old 07-31-2014, 12:12 AM   #515
Rookie

I just want to be able to have 13 active players to use in a game and have my settings saved
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 12:19 AM   #516
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdfan30
MyCareer needs a better back story like your college years and maybe even one high school year so that your draft stock can rise and you can upgrade your overall rating
In Association and MyGM you should be able to move cities and customize you arenas with the more successful seasons you have along with jersey, and logo customizations
Full customization for MyCareer like adding in something like EA Game face and more options fro voices and also not having to play the full 82 games per season plus all the playoff games if you make it that far also with being able to change your players tendencies for simulation
More Throwback teams from the 2000's
Bring back Creating a Legend
new game modes like MyCoach, MyOwner, etc.
Add all of the competitions like skills showcase
An official 2k draft class for the next year instead of having to download random ones....
More freedom on association and MyGM like having the option to turn off salary cap and not having the coach and owner getting pissed at you for not doing something right
there are even more additions that you guys have said
I recommended the Draft Class one and then it came to my attention that that'd basically ruin the whole point of 2k16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nysteele07
I just want to be able to have 13 active players to use in a game and have my settings saved
You can save settings
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 07-31-2014, 12:20 AM   #517
Rookie

OVR: 6

Ball protection dunks ala kobe's dunk on lebron in the 2011 allstar game.
http://youtu.be/4ylCwWgURNw

It would be great to have the option to choose to dunk the ball with maximum protection from getting blocked instead of having d rose or lebron doing any old fancy tomohawk dunk with someone right behind them that will easily get blocked. It's a very frustrating thing that can easily be fixed with the option to protect the ball from the defense.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:33 PM   #518
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
I recommended the Draft Class one and then it came to my attention that that'd basically ruin the whole point of 2k16

You can save settings

My settings do not save. I have to turn injuries off every time I turn the game on. Even though it says "saving settings". Another is my position lock setting is stuck on point guard. I have to change it back to none every time a play as well.

I should have been more specific but there are a few more settings that revert back to default or are stuck on a certain setting. No uninstalling/ reinstalling or clear cache method has fixed this problem. I still want my 13 man rotation lol
Old 08-01-2014, 01:23 AM   #519
Rookie

We had LD2K in a party during a livestream. After the stream, he was adamant that this 2K game will blow our minds. Crew would be the first step. Really all I want.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:40 AM   #520
Just started!

I know it's to late but for 2k16 I would like to see a few additions to ratings.

-screen rating 1-100 not just a sig skill but now also a rating.

Believe it or not setting good screens in the nba is a skill guys like Amare,KG,Frye,Griffin,Bogut,Noah and much more set solid screens to free up the ball handler. Every player in this game should have a rating of 1-100 on that
It adds another real element the higher the rating the more solid your defender will get caught in a screen.

Transition rating- yes this is ANOTHER skill. Yeah speed,stamina is big on this but it's not that simple. In the real NBA some players aren't built for some systems. The rating should influence how well you run the floor not the user but the teammates the higher the rating the better spreading and angles they take. Just because a guy online pushes the ball with the bulls or grizzlies with "run in transition" doesn't mean it should work at a high rate there should be a rating that influences the movements.

help defense rating- ONLY FOR BIGS. 1-100
Instead of messing with settings in pause menu or whatever the bigs should have a help defense rating because again in real life that is a skill.

Example a guy like amare is always late on help defense at rim he wi rarely get their in time. But a guy like Noah,d12 will close out...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »