Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Slants and ins seem to work against cover 1 man to man as well as the comeback route the corner gives way to much space I no it was a small sample size but I noticed it. The drops of wide open passes annoys me as well as Alex smith on the run hitting his wideout on the money was a opportunity to thrown a inaccurate pass but it didn't happen. I love madden football so I'm not mad it's just that in the first stream they picked plays against defenses that they knew would stop the route in this stream they played the cpu and the cpu went in lol
Old 07-31-2014, 08:18 PM   #338
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
Well I hope so.There trying to replicate a cbs broadcast but not having a ticker of other scores around the league i dont understand. Also Halftime shows should have scores from around the league that needs to be in there as well. Never seen a halftime show just showing one score from a game. Well see I guess.
They're just implementing it at a foundational level right now. It reminds me of red zone halftime more than cbs. The main thing is that it is accurately telling the story of the game, that's what a halftime show is supposed to do.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:07 PM   #339
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
They're just implementing it at a foundational level right now. It reminds me of red zone halftime more than cbs. The main thing is that it is accurately telling the story of the game, that's what a halftime show is supposed to do.
In the nfl more of the halftime is dedicated to other games then the current one. You should know what's going on in your game you're playing it. I would like to know what's going on in games I'm not playing.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #340
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

They are discussing this stream live on Sim Standard Radio. Please call in, they would love to hear from the community!

http://blogtalkradio.com/simstandard
Old 07-31-2014, 09:16 PM   #341
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
In the nfl more of the halftime is dedicated to other games then the current one. You should know what's going on in your game you're playing it. I would like to know what's going on in games I'm not playing.
I understand but in a play now game, which is what this was, you wouldn't see highlights of other games. We have to wait for CFM and see what needs to improve in this crucial area.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 09:17 PM   #342
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Not sure I really follow with the red zone thing since they show all the games, but whatever. It might be in the game who knows but im not giving them a pass on this. Its not like there reinventing the wheel or anything. Its the only sports game that doesn't show scores from around there league at some point. I know madden is light yrs behind those other sports titles but theirlittle brother NCAA figured it out and it was a awesome little feature. I know your 100 percent behind EA and thats cool, but I feel like I been walking around with egg on my face for the past 6 yrs.

Playing:
Old 07-31-2014, 09:23 PM   #343
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

HUNDREDS of new face scans. That's impressive.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:28 PM   #344
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
This being said, it's a good framework to build on for 16 and on. This being the first year they have a solid HT "show" in there, we CAN'T expect gold.
Well, in fairness, they've had like 6 cycles including Madden 10 to work on it if they wanted. It would've made sense to keep building on it from then, but they didn't, that's why it's behind where it should be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »