Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2014, 11:32 AM   #265
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrisonGrant
Y'all are being a little too picky, too early. For one, the colors looked a little washed out because its on a TWITCH LIVESTREAM lol not your 50 Inch HD FlatScreen at home. Also, the Half time show in the Jags game looked pretty nice. Also, Idk what that guy is talking about Gus Bradley (jags coach) having an improper celebration after a sack. That was Chip Kelly who was upset. They got it right.

I also liked the run game. Last year there were too many times where there was a lane that was possible to break through but you ran into the back of your lineman and got stuck on or tripped. This year it seems pretty smooth when hitting the hole.
Lol......so why was the first twitch livestream color so more vibriant?

Last edited by DNMHIII; 07-31-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 11:33 AM   #266
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I'm not saying be positive all the time, like I said, constructive criticism is a good thing, it helps things improve. I guess what I'm saying is constructive criticism is good, nitpicking is bad. How's this analogy? It's like your working at your job... constructive criticism is your boss suggesting something and letting you work.. nitpicking is your boss micromanaging you and always over your shoulder until you meet their expectations. If that happens, it's NEVER satisfactory.

What do you consider constructive criticism v nit picking? Your analogy is flawed because I'm not their boss. This type of thing happens to every product that people spend money on and are passionate about. I do think some can go overboard but, everyone wants different things to be authentic. I care more about gameplay than uniforms but, some care a lot about uni's.

EA are the ones claiming that the goal is sim gameplay and authentic NFL everything else. That's the bar they set. Why should I lower it just because they can't deliver? MLB the show, FIFA, NHL, NBA 2k all get closer to the authentic bar that is set. I don't here Rex lowering the bar. That's why I'm on board with him and Clint because they seem to get it. I'm not sure the presentation guys understand how far behind they are from other sports titles.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:35 AM   #267
Banned

OVR: 4

Where in the vid was McCoy's run? I missed it.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:37 AM   #268
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
What do you consider constructive criticism v nit picking? Your analogy is flawed because I'm not their boss. This type of thing happens to every product that people spend money on and are passionate about. I do think some can go overboard but, everyone wants different things to be authentic. I care more about gameplay than uniforms but, some care a lot about uni's.

EA are the ones claiming that the goal is sim gameplay and authentic NFL everything else. That's the bar they set. Why should I lower it just because they can't deliver? MLB the show, FIFA, NHL, NBA 2k all get closer to the authentic bar that is set. I don't here Rex lowering the bar. That's why I'm on board with him and Clint because they seem to get it. I'm not sure the presentation guys understand how far behind they are from other sports titles.
ok. fair enough. I can roll with that.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:37 AM   #269
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I suppose I could be blind, I didn't really anything in this stream that bothered me. Not a whole lot that outright floored me either (except that one run by the CPU-controlled LeSean McCoy, I can't recall a CPU RB ever acting that intelligently or skillfully in Madden).

Would help if they had more enthusiastic presenters, certainly, and IMO they should bring back the slide deck so they can explain what we're about to see in the game and why it matters. Hard to pick up on everything just watching straight gameplay.

I agree about the slide deck. That really helped in the first stream. It's weird that they said people complained about it so they were only doing gameplay. Who complained? Twitter guys?
Old 07-31-2014, 11:41 AM   #270
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Would help if they had more enthusiastic presenters, certainly, and IMO they should bring back the slide deck so they can explain what we're about to see in the game and why it matters. Hard to pick up on everything just watching straight gameplay.
I actually prefer their "lack" of enthusiasm. Makes the presentation feel more grounded and not like they're some snake oil salesmen

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 07-31-2014, 12:05 PM   #271
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
No offense but it looks fine to me. All I see is the sun reflecting off the jersey. I know we dissect these games here but this is a little too nitpicky for me
I do think the jerseys should be blacker...but I agree, at the end of the day it's not a big deal to me. Some of the complaints in the uniform errors thread are just laughable to me (and I have posted in that thread myself), and petty. Especially when there are endless gameplay issues that we should wish to have fixed first lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 12:14 PM   #272
Rookie

OVR: 1
Notice in the graphics department in this stream, that the steelers jersey did have a grayish look to them. So, I went back to look at a few images, and in those images the jersey's are black! Maybe the lighting in the game has an effect on them during time of game. (strange though)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »