Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2014, 10:53 AM   #249
Banned

OVR: 5
Why are there replays always so zoomed in? When you are watching a game or especially a halftime recap, they dont show these insanely zoomed in replays. they show the same view you watch the game in, so you can see what happened on the play. I just dont get why its so hard to replicate what you see on sundays.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:01 AM   #250
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Still holding out hope that since this wasn't a CFM this is the generic halftime show. Then when in CFM they at least run scores of other games and maybe playoff updates late in the year.

But from what I saw, it's good to see it's not silent during the halftime highlights like it was back at E3.

I maybe in the minority here but I think tackling looks improved. And I don't care about tackling cone I am just talking about the gang tackling and animations look better.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 07-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #251
Banned

OVR: 4

I've come to the conclusion. Constructive criticism is good and helpful, BUT too many people here just nitpick over the smallest and dumbest things. If you want your experience to be THAT real, then go to the games or watch the TV, THIS IS A VIDEO GAME PEOPLE!!!!! (Yes, the defense needs to be improved from what we're seeing, [it should be improved in retail], and other things like player movement [should it look more fluid? yes, but not a deal breaker]) but seriously, enjoy the GAME for what it is, a GAME. If I wanted Madden to be as real as some people here want it to be, I'll go play for myself outside or watch the NFL on tv. Sorry, rant over.

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 07-31-2014 at 11:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 11:03 AM   #252
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

My biggest question along with one of my bigger gripes regarding CFM-

How does the presentation incorporate the new draft picks in regards to storyline- are the commentators going to acknowledge the new rookie QB's and in their future seasons acknowledge their accolades?

Am I going to get the same Drew Brees intro regarding commentary every season until he retires or will they reference his previous season and statistics?
Old 07-31-2014, 11:05 AM   #253
MVP

OVR: 12

My observations/questions.

Coverage issues could very well be tied to really poor defensive play calls by the user. 3-4 vs 4 wides???? C'mon.

Like the cpu QB movement in the pocket.

The Alex Smith scramble throw against his body while highly risky, the pass at least made the receiver "effort catch" stumbling forward.

Does the cpu use the coverage adjustments? Protect sticks, shade in/out etc?

I would like to see more wiggle out of the cpu ball carriers, especially someone like J. Charles in one on one situations.

Most of the pockets were pretty clean so I couldn't really judge whether or not accuracy is still too high. Did like how the one ball sailed a little bit on the one A.Smith pass.

Hated the Gerhart TD run. All the lineman standing straight up. Not firing out on the goal line? It's nasty down there. EA has done a poor job replicating these situations.

No huddle is still broken. It is humanly impossible to throw a pass 20 yards down field, with the QB and o-line obviously behind the line of scrimmage, and have a player tackled, the ball spotted and everyone in position and the ball snapped in 4 seconds. There needs to be some additional run off or make it take longer. It's really stupid as is.

Are we sure the second game was player vs player? I thought you couldn't flip camera angles in two player games....

Shady McCoy did seem a bit more slippery than other backs.

Drops a little high. Probably how they're going about creating better stats. Would like to see some bobbles or slightly off reaches that are harder to haul in.

Penalties?
Old 07-31-2014, 11:06 AM   #254
Rookie

GarrisonGrant's Arena

OVR: 0
Y'all are being a little too picky, too early. For one, the colors looked a little washed out because its on a TWITCH LIVESTREAM lol not your 50 Inch HD FlatScreen at home. Also, the Half time show in the Jags game looked pretty nice. Also, Idk what that guy is talking about Gus Bradley (jags coach) having an improper celebration after a sack. That was Chip Kelly who was upset. They got it right.

I also liked the run game. Last year there were too many times where there was a lane that was possible to break through but you ran into the back of your lineman and got stuck on or tripped. This year it seems pretty smooth when hitting the hole.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:07 AM   #255
Rookie

OVR: 0
It's really hard to listen to them talk about uniform detail and textures when we have the same equipment as in gloves, cleats, sleeves, etc that has been in the game for years now! I don't like hearing them brag about an unfinished project because this is what they're delivering on PRESENTATION!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 11:12 AM   #256
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

All my excitement, down the drain......welp, it was cool while its lasted...

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »