Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2014, 02:05 AM   #225
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Both livestreams were on PS4 ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 02:08 AM   #226
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
The Chiefs-Steelers game looked fine. The Jags-Eagles game did look "smoggy" -- I mentioned that earlier in this thread that the dusk time lightning in this game is NOT good. (It's like the game is being played with the stadium lights off.) Nevertheless, it's how the game is, and still the same as the first livestream...
I watched the Livestream today I'm pretty sure the Chiefs and Steelers game looked washed out and muted also. Whatever the case might be, they sure didn't do themselves any favors by doing a graphics presentation with that lighting because it doesn't do the game justice IMO.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:13 AM   #227
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I watched the Livestream today I'm pretty sure the Chiefs and Steelers game looked washed out and muted also. Whatever the case might be, they sure didn't do themselves any favors by doing a graphics presentation with that lighting because it doesn't do the game justice IMO.
IDK, I think the first livestream just looked more vibrant because of the broncos bright orange jerseys...? And then, there is the problem with the Steelers jerseys not being a deep black... I hate the dusk time lighting. At least the nighttime lighting can't be any worse...
Old 07-31-2014, 02:50 AM   #228
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
This is still an error on EA's part. But I'm sure their reasoning behind it is that if it's too black, you won't be able to see all of the amazing details in the jerseys.

But like I said, it's just way too GRAY ...
No offense but it looks fine to me. All I see is the sun reflecting off the jersey. I know we dissect these games here but this is a little too nitpicky for me
Old 07-31-2014, 03:06 AM   #229
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm just amazed (in a bad way) at what I've seen on this stream. The excitement and hope for Madden 15 I felt after the first stream has quickly faded. Dammit EA! Some big negatives seen here:

- Pass coverage is horrendous. Looks as bad or worse than Madden 25 if that's possible.

- Tackling looks worse than previous stream. Lots of 1 on 1 tackles. Not seeing any of the multi-hit tackles or multiple players flying to the ball.

- Lots of bad drops, both by WR's and DB's. They need to manufacture "real" stats by having lots of bad drops, not by having smarter AI.

- Passing inaccuracy seems to have been nerfed down significantly. Not seeing many or any inaccurate passes. FRICK!

I'm off the hype train officially. The demo will get it's chance to win me back, but if that fails I'm sticking with Madden 25 and saving my damn money.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:12 AM   #230
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
yet another video and yet ANOTHER day game!!!!!!! why they showing only day games? should atleast show night or weather game.
My amateur opinion would be they don't want us to see night games or dome games because they still look like $hit on a shingle! I hope I'm wrong, and they are waiting to blow us away when they reveal CFM features, but I wasn't born yesterday. Also, what evidence do we have that they have improved weather games at all? None. Rain game is constant driving rainstorm, and the same with snow. No variability or anything close to dynamic weather.

Last edited by MNHuskerman; 07-31-2014 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:37 AM   #231
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Our boy Sim told me he will have the stream uploaded to YouTube later today😃
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 04:17 AM   #232
Rookie

Quote:
Both livestreams were on PS4 ...
Yeah, you're right. Just noticed the controllers. I'm at a loss. I think I'll hold the rest of my judgements until the demo, and just keep my fingers crossed in hopes that there is still some tweaking yet to be done before the final build.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »