Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2014, 01:20 AM   #217
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
What will be interesting is if the demo looks and plays diff compared to the retail & early access version.

The screenshots comapring the two commentators will be telling when the demo releases
... in one the the two had matching colored ties and in the other one wore a green tie while the other wore a blue.

Rationally, you should expect to see a more complete build as you near the retail shipping date of your product.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Yes and no. When a company sits down to show you the full game with all of its features you would expect to see the final retail build but when they are only showing off certain features they often use whatever they have the easiest access to (and whichever is the most stable) which could be a build from months ago. I have seen some horrible looking videos on Twitch in the past that ended up being old builds and the retail game looked amazing. You really have to wait till you can see actual gameplay and actual visuals from the final retail product before you can make any real judgement.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:26 AM   #218
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
I think it's happened again this year. EA has pulled the bait and switch it seems, the old switch-a-ru. This looks like nothing from the first stream. It makes no sense to show a old build of the game, so I tend to believe this is the game were getting.This makes no sense to me at all, what is the deal with EA? One minute I think there actually trying to create a awesome game and the next minute there pulling the wool over are eyes and give us this? Just when this company was getting on the right side they go back to the company i can't stand. I may cancel my preorder
SMDH if this is the case. After the last live stream video (with Rex) I was totally on board with the direction of this team, and was very much looking forward to release. Now I'm confused and I'm not sure what I just watched but it seems like regression from the last stream. Not good...
Old 07-31-2014, 01:37 AM   #219
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

LOL. Everyone is freaking out thinking that the version of the game in today's stream is significantly different from last week's stream. I really don't see it, looks like the same game to me. I think it's like someone else here already stated, the guys playing obviously aren't great players, but I think they were there simply to talk about presentation & graphics. Therefore we really didn't get a great representation of how the game plays.

IDK, i could be wrong... Nevertheless, I'm still very much looking forward to Aug 26.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:45 AM   #220

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

The best animations in the game are pre and post play. That has to change.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:47 AM   #221
Rookie

MNHuskerman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUp_YoureDreaming
Good catch.
Something to consider, possibly the difference between the first stream and second stream graphics wise could be the system it was played and presented on? Do we know which system was used for these streams? Not trying to start a flame war, but when watching things on stream or youtube it seems that there is a difference in lighting and colors between Xbox One and PS4 when watching a video on youtube. Just a thought...trying to quantify the difference between stream 1 and stream 2 is baffling me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 01:48 AM   #222
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
LOL. Everyone is freaking out thinking that the version of the game in today's stream is significantly different from last week's stream. I really don't see it, looks like the same game to me. I think it's like someone else here already stated, the guys playing obviously aren't great players, but I think they were there simply to talk about presentation & graphics. Therefore we really didn't get a great representation of how the game plays.

IDK, i could be wrong... Nevertheless, I'm still very much looking forward to Aug 26.
Gameplay Livestream
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SOuFeJYpH2c

Presentation and Graphics Livestream
https://www.youtube.com/embed/vSCOsSCmLgE

The gameplay Livestream looks better IMO from a graphics standpoint and the Presentation and Graphics Livestream looks washed out and muted almost like the games are being played in Mexico City under the worst smog conditions possible.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:02 AM   #223
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
The gameplay Livestream looks better IMO from a graphics standpoint and the Presentation and Graphics Livestream looks washed out and muted almost like the games are being played in Mexico City under the worst smog conditions possible.

The Chiefs-Steelers game looked fine. The Jags-Eagles game did look "smoggy" -- I mentioned that earlier in this thread that the dusk time lightning in this game is NOT good. (It's like the game is being played with the stadium lights off.) Nevertheless, it's how the game is, and still the same as the first livestream...
Old 07-31-2014, 02:03 AM   #224
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNHuskerman
Something to consider, possibly the difference between the first stream and second stream graphics wise could be the system it was played and presented on? Do we know which system was used for these streams? Not trying to start a flame war, but when watching things on stream or youtube it seems that there is a difference in lighting and colors between Xbox One and PS4 when watching a video on youtube. Just a thought...trying to quantify the difference between stream 1 and stream 2 is baffling me.
Yeah, I think that's very possible. The color difference between the two streams is like night and day. It could be that the game looks identical on the PS4 and XBox One, but when streamed on Twitch, the two consoles have very different color settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »