Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #73
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
the video is on their twitch video page
Old 07-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
It's sad that all of you complain complain complain. Do you think it makes the devs job any easier when all people do is complain? No!
I'm not worried about making their job easier. I am worried about spending hundreds of dollars to play a game that hasn't changed much in several years, and getting bored of it after a few weeks because of that.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:38 PM   #75
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
It's sad that all of you complain complain complain. Do you think it makes the devs job any easier when all people do is complain? No!
Come on, a lot of these comments are pretty specific and constructive criticisms of the game. We don't need to make their job easy by simply ignoring the senses and impressions their $60 video game gives us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 03:39 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
The banners that provide stats don't stay up long enough. I barely have time to read what's on them.
maybe if someone tells EA in feedback...they will fix it and add more time to the stats banners...👍👌
Old 07-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
The last stream and the little tidbits I had seen here and there lately, before this, had me really hyped. What I saw here definitely was a letdown. Hopefully I can go back and re-watch the whole thing and get a better feel for it, but that wasn't very good at all.

Not saying it really means anything, just saying, I hope the next EA stream/reveal/video release shows off better gameplay than that.
This, for some reason, this looked like a completely different game. The gameplay looked exactly the same to me as 25. I still have yet to see any of the passing inaccuracies they talked about. I didn't see anything in the other videos showing it off either. I saw the same kinds of incompletions I saw in Madden 25. This took a lot of air out of the balloon.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 8

The colors didn't look anything like this and that's what really stood out to me.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 07-30-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #79
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
If it is constructive, it does make their job easier. saying this game sucks, doesnt. Pointing out areas that need to be improved definitely does. Heck they even reference the community concerns about different issues during the gameplay presentation.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by treq21
I'm not worried about making their job easier. I am worried about spending hundreds of dollars to play a game that hasn't changed much in several years, and getting bored of it after a few weeks because of that.
And that is a "3 Year Plan" - One good game....just one every couple years. I'd be happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »