Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM EST

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM EST within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #49
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM

Nice. I really want this functionality on XB1 as I plan to buy most games digitally, going forward.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 07-30-2014, 11:18 AM   #50
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM

I am really torn on this as I have a bias towards wanting to have a hard copy of something. I feel the same about books and CDs. Call me a product of the 80's and 90's I suppose.

However, I have yet to even decide about Madden 15 as they haven't given more than four sentences on CFM (and that information has been vague/not that impressive). Not to mention the rest of the 'features' really haven't impressed me at all.

As much as I want to have my first next-gen football title, I find it hard to believe that this game will impress me as much in its second (or 3rd) iteration on PS4 as Fifa or MLB 14 have on their first.

(I just watched the trailer on the PS Store link and if you pay close attention to the 'highlight' at the 0:17 mark you will see a big reason why it is hard for me to think this game will be much different from Madden 25 on XBox 360. The ball magnetizes its way into the hand of the receiver before getting laid out by a player that was going to knock down the pass. I don't know, it all just seems like something that I shake my head about more and more rather than something I get excited to play.)

Last edited by Cre8; 07-30-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:27 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
I am really torn on this as I have a bias towards wanting to have a hard copy of something. I feel the same about books and CDs. Call me a product of the 80's and 90's I suppose.

However, I have yet to even decide about Madden 15 as they haven't given more than four sentences on CFM (and that information has been vague/not that impressive). Not to mention the rest of the 'features' really haven't impressed me at all.

As much as I want to have my first next-gen football title, I find it hard to believe that this game will impress me as much in its second (or 3rd) iteration on PS4 as Fifa or MLB 14 have on their first.

Let me help you out and say go for it. Especially if you missed last year, this should be good. Even if it doesn't meet your expectations, it's still good. By the end of last gen, I was pissed with Madden like many of us were. But I had M25 for PS4, and it was great. Is it where it needs to be? No, foreseeably. BUT, it's a GREAT step forward from last gen. And M15 looks to improve on 25.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 11:52 AM   #52
Rookie

Nerox23's Arena

OVR: 0

Just bought it But Do we get to download it Eastern time even if im central? So that would be 11:01 my time.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:38 PM   #53
Rookie

slappymancuso's Arena

So you can preload this game. I knew that Sony had supposedly enabled it, by own experience and a lot of Googling didn't yield anything like the official PSN store link posted here.

Now I have to decide if I want to cancel my Amazon preorder and go digital. It's pretty tempting. I am one of those people who likes to have a physical copy of my games, but I have been using Steam to preload PC stuff for a long time now.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #54
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I have never done digital before and will probably be getting a physical copy of Madden 15.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:51 PM   #55
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Digital is so worth it. I've gone all digital since this gen began.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2014, 12:52 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Digital is so worth it. I've gone all digital since this gen began.
I got Madden 25, Fifa 14 as physical copies, but MLB, and Watch Dogs (and now M15) are all digital. I have NO complaints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »