Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-22-2014, 03:45 AM   #505
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

We need arena stats like how many points scored in like msg, or in staples center just more stat tracking, especially for mycareer, also the ability home and away colorways of accessories and the ones you can buy if you want to stick to one color, also leg sleeves like the leggings up to thigh like real life, also the ability to sign with other sneaker companies after contract up or if not playing by standards they can cut us from the contract, and sneaker contracts like last-gen should be in the beginning before draft because like wiggins and Jabari are already with sneaker companies and this should based off of how you perform in Rookie showcase, take out the bump animations wasn't in 2k13 and the was a classic game with no weird animations to get stuck in. And last but not least if no crew like 2k11 atleast make it where parks is like Rucker park atleast where I can form a team and jerseys with the ability to perform crazy moves but go to the line and the game will have longevity because myteam isn't cutting it game is completely boring to people over 18.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 08:58 AM   #506
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0

Slow down game speed

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 07-22-2014, 08:59 AM   #507
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
It's important because the CPU makes crazy unrealistic trades. So this way you could stop this from happening. Also, sometimes for odd reasons the CPU will start a bench player over a starter after a trade happens which isn't real as well.
well the CPU makes their own decisions with their own teams so it kind of makes sense. What's realistic to you most likely isn't realistic because you cannot predict the future of the real NBA and the video game seasons

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 07-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #508
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
well the CPU makes their own decisions with their own teams so it kind of makes sense. What's realistic to you most likely isn't realistic because you cannot predict the future of the real NBA and the video game seasons
Just answering your question
Old 07-24-2014, 11:51 AM   #509
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3

Alley oops need quite a bit of work. Here's my proposal: I think the biggest thing on alley oops is that we need more realistic alley oop passes. Half the time an alley oop is thrown, either it is launched into the 3rd row and it is higher than any proffessional basketball player has ever thrown the ball, or it is launch with such an arch that if shaq was sitting down on the half court line, he would have time to finish his double cheeseburger, stand up, walk over to the hoop and jump up just in time for the ball to hit him so accurately in the hands that he can't even catch the ball. This thread is perfect. Alley oops almost need a complete overhaul. Some animations are great but the passes make the oops hard.

The other thing that would be nice is an alley oop pass skill. Not signature skill, I mean a 25-99 skill for every player. And if they have a 99, the players won't throw an alley oop that is low enough to get tipped because it was thrown 4 feet below the rim. Also, the higher the skill, the more likely it is that the player between the passer and the dunker gravitates towards the passer rather than knowing exactly what you're going to do every time. If I was gonna dunk it or lay it up, the defender somehow knows that no matter what. But if I pass the alley oop, the defender still knows. It would be nice to see the defender guess based on previous situations similar to this. I know this might be asking to much (I'm not a programmer so I have no idea what kind of algorithms this would require) but it would be an excellent addition. If the player has a 25 skill, they would be more crazy with the passes. (But not as crazy as they already are.) the higher skill would have some crisper oops, and lower skill might float a little more or take a little time to leave the passers hand and have timing be a bit worse and/or thrown in a more difficult position to catch.

With that being said, it would also help to expand on the "hands" attribute. Does that mean how well they catch in general? Cuz some players catch certain passes better than others. (Ex: catch with contact, catch regular pass (which could be expanded even more to catch bounce, chest, overhead pass), catch alley oop, catch rebound, and catch interceptions). This might help part of the difficulties they are having with the passing system.

PSN: TheDom45
Old 07-24-2014, 01:10 PM   #510
Rookie

FOR PC GAMERS ONLY

1.We need a in game friend list of some sort please just integrate the game with steam

2.shared mods,rosters for online associations

3.my player black top we didn't have that at all,basically can we finally get the same features as the consoles?

Check out my gaming pages (basically rec highlights)

https://www.tiktok.com/@ghostdenidag...Iqia5BLDy&_r=1

https://youtube.com/@Ghostdenidagawd

6'9 3-level scorer 2k23
Old 07-24-2014, 09:57 PM   #511
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2

Practice Play Mode, needs to come back, Online Assc. needs to comback in 2k15, Gameplay improvements, AI, user needs work, Defensive assignments needs to come back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 12:43 PM   #512
Banned

We need a game that isn't pick up and play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »