Home

Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Running Backs and Fullbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Running Backs and Fullbacks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-24-2014, 05:24 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Running Backs and Fullbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packers4U
That Iverson or Wright play was with the team's entire season on the line? If Kuhn doesn't get that block on Peppers, Bears win division and make the playoffs.

Of course, this is simply one small sample of Kuhn's greatness at the fullback position. Key blocks at crucial moments.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHN!

Sorry, I guess I should have posted a video of David Tyree

Old 07-24-2014, 05:29 PM   #98
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Sorry, I guess I should have posted a video of David Tyree
Jump Rating: -7

Last edited by DeuceDouglas; 07-24-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #99
Rookie

Packers4U's Arena

OVR: 0

[quote=Mauer4MVP;2046417338]Sorry, I guess I should have posted a video of David Tyree

Yep, at least that would have been relevant.

Although no one ever considered Tyree one of the best at his position. He never caught more than 19 passes in a season...ever. He did make the Pro Bowl one year for special teams.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:03 PM   #100
Rookie

Forte has been overrated for so long now.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:32 AM   #101
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HingleMcCringleberry
The fact that he took the depleted Pats team to the AFC Championship/Super Bowl 3 Years in a row shows me that he is just as dominant as ever, if not more. Unfortunately, he's pretty much asked to carry that entire team by himself. But hey, it's easy to hate on Tom. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens with Russell when everyone jumps onto the next bandwagon.

And RBs are not put under nearly as much criticism as QBs. That's my guess as to why AP hasn't been dealt the same cards this time around. Either way, both are deserving of top spots.
Again I could really care less because I edit it every one down so 90+ players are few and far between. But the Brady/Patriots hate is always good for a laugh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #102
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Again I could really care less because I edit it every one down so 90+ players are few and far between. But the Brady/Patriots hate is always good for a laugh.
I do the exact same thing with the ratings. And I believe that in order for Madden to become the "simulation" game it claims itself to be, they should consider doing the exact same thing. They rate half the players in the league as if they are all-pros, which in turn makes a lot of players and teams feel exactly the same as one another. Not only that, but everyone in Madden is soooo fast. It's stuff like this that ruins the game for me. And I doubt that I am the only one who feels this way.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:57 AM   #103
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman85
Forte has been overrated for so long now.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:49 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 2
Forte finally getting his due. The man WAS the Bears offense since he first suited up with the team up until last year and even then with the emergence of a passing game he just missed 2000 all purpose yards. People saying he was a surprise obviously know NOTHING about football and surely never look at the stats Dude is just consistent and one of the last all around workhorse backs in the league. Run, Catch and Block , Matt does it all.

Now lets see those wideouts. If they look at the yds then Alshon Jeffery should be 6th in the league. If not then by Receptions Brandon Marshal is 5 and Alshon is 10 on the list. BEAR DOWN!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »