Home

Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-22-2014, 05:34 PM   #97
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 15 Top 5 Quarterbacks

You take away Wilson's speed and he drops 5 points at least. With Wilson's speed, Brady hits a 99. So take that as you will
Old 07-22-2014, 05:37 PM   #98
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

If what Donny said on twitter is true. That brady is a 93 based on his last year's stats then hopefully this means EA is changing how they rate players.

How long did it take for Chris Johnson to drop into the 80s or MJD. Those are just a few examples.

I think my main issue is more that wilson is rated the same as brady. Wilson had a solid team where he didn't have to do a ton. He made some big plays and won games, but it's 1 year. I think mid 80s would of been fine. If you play CFM he should then jump up after the season if the stats were there.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:38 PM   #99
MVP

underdog13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
yes? Rodgers moves incredibly well.
And Cutler will probably have 67 speed again smh..
Old 07-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #100
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Alright, moving on to the roster section of this forum to see what's going on!

There is not a snowball's chance in hell that I will use a roster that has Wilson and Brady rated as equals - I hope the "Rating Czar" remembers his armor when he goes on Twitter. I have a feeling he'll need it today, and rightfully so imo!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-22-2014, 05:58 PM   #101
MVP

OVR: 8
I've seen Wilson play probably less than 10 times. Can someone explain why everyone says he's so good. From what I've seen he is encouraged to make the easy throw. I see him check the ball down a whole lot. I know he doesn't throw many INTs but I'm just wondering why many claim he is in the conversation as a future elite QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 05:58 PM   #102
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't understand why they don't use the raw numbers in almost every rating case (accounting for deterioration of skills/ability), against the all time great performances in each category.

For example Bo jackson ran a 4.12 and a 4.18 40 at the combine, this is the fastest ever recorded (pre-electronic timing), and should be the only 99 speed in Madden, ever. All others should be rated against this speed, the same all other physical measurables. Using Jackson's run and the 99 max scale used in Madden, the speed for Chris Johnson is 96 in his 4.24 combine year (Brady would be a 76), and the slowest would be offensive lineman Josh Hall at 65(6.21 40 time) not the 99 Madden rating.

The NFL has all of the measurables needed for ACCURATE rating of players in Madden, why not be extremely accurate with the "physical attributes" and put more emphasis on the Skill portions of the ratings to create a true separation of the players/teams/schemes. I don't think Madden does a good job of this (up to the present), and is why the "sim" community relies on fan created content for more realism in their Madden life.
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Old 07-22-2014, 06:09 PM   #103
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
I've seen Wilson play probably less than 10 times. Can someone explain why everyone says he's so good. From what I've seen he is encouraged to make the easy throw. I see him check the ball down a whole lot. I know he doesn't throw many INTs but I'm just wondering why many claim he is in the conversation as a future elite QB.

Really? 52 tds, 19 ints in his first two years. 100 qb raiting in both seasons. Over 500 yards rushing last season. Keep in mind his offense line is terrible, he has to run for his life at times.

His completion percentage is going to go up with all the bubble screens to Percy. Then over top to PRich.. Exciting times my friends.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:15 PM   #104
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Not because I am a Broncos fan, but I think those look good. I think Brady should be a little higher but overall think they look right

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »