Home

LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

This is a discussion on LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-21-2014, 03:31 PM   #585
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
By what measurement is Waiters vastly better than Kyrie at defense? Kyrie has more steals per game, his defensive rating (estimated points given up per 100 possesions) is 108 compared to Waiters which is 110. Kyrie also had a higher defensive win share and steal percentage.

So by what measurement is Dion better? Because statistically, Kyrie is actually better than Dion.

Next time quote me.

If you watched the game, you would see Dion guarding the opposing teams best player. Stats doesn't always tell the picture. Eyes do. I hate when people like you throw stats up, because it proves nothing. Kyrie Irving is one of the worst defenders in the NBA. He get lost on screens, gives up on plays, and just horrible at man and help.

Maybe you should change your name. You stat watching. Anybody who actually watch the Cavs play would say the same thing I'm saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #586
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Next time quote me.

If you watched the game, you would see Dion guarding the opposing teams best player. Stats doesn't always tell the picture. Eyes do. I hate when people like you throw stats up, because it proves nothing. Kyrie Irving is one of the worst defenders in the NBA. He get lost on screens, gives up on plays, and just horrible at man and help.

Maybe you should change your name. You stat watching. Anybody who actually watch the Cavs play would say the same thing I'm saying.
He asked a simple question. Tone down the attitude which borders on a personal attack (and is against our TOS).
Old 07-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #587
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Next time quote me.

Considering the fact that Dion came off the bench for the majority of last season it would have been pretty hard for him to guard the other teams best player consistently. Gee and Delly are both better defenders than Dion so when they were in the game that task fell to them.

I agree that Waiters puts more effort into defense and he's probably a better defender than Kyrie, but the fact is, he isn't that much better. Considering how bad Kyrie is at defense, that's really not all that impressive.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:36 AM   #588

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Based on reaction American Airlines Arena gave tonight during a Lebron Parody segment, sounds like Heat fans hate Lebron now lol.He took them to the finals 4 times,won 2 titles,went back HOME(not to a highest bidder,not to a bigger market team,just back HOME),and Heat fans hate him lol. Reaction wasn't really THAT loud though(but it was 90% boos). Guess half the Heat fans left already.
Old 07-22-2014, 05:57 AM   #589
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Based on reaction American Airlines Arena gave tonight during a Lebron Parody segment, sounds like Heat fans hate Lebron now lol.He took them to the finals 4 times,won 2 titles,went back HOME(not to a highest bidder,not to a bigger market team,just back HOME),and Heat fans hate him lol. Reaction wasn't really THAT loud though(but it was 90% boos). Guess half the Heat fans left already.
so fickle lol.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:33 AM   #590
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

It's a wrestling crowd, don't know if you can really draw any conclusions from that, lol
Old 07-22-2014, 11:12 AM   #591
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I'll finally hashed out my feelings towards this situation in Cleveland. I was a little too emotional from the LeBron decision. The only reason the Cavs should trade for Love is if Kevin signs an extension. It doesn't make sense to part with Bennett, Wiggins and First round pick. That's waaaay too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2014, 12:43 PM   #592
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
It's a wrestling crowd, don't know if you can really draw any conclusions from that, lol
NBA crowd probably not all that different from the wrasslin' crowd lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »