Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-19-2014, 02:49 PM   #265
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

In the sales world, there is a saying. Quote: " people buy from those they like"

You have my business Rex. Offers hand.

Rex is the best thing that could have happened to Madden. I just hope he sticks around...

Last edited by SECElit3; 07-19-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 02:51 PM   #266
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
I remember even just a few years ago, someone (Josh himself maybe?) mentioned perhaps bringing in more of the offseason features from Head Coach into Madden's franchise mode. I wonder whatever happened to that.

If I were a bettin' man, I'd bet most fans would be willing to sacrifice the owner stuff for a deeper general manager mode. For example, what if they scrapped everything related to owner mode and swapped in everything from Head Coach's offseason mode? A pipe dream, I'm sure, but I wouldn't be able to fork over my money fast enough.
Why scrap owner mode? Just add Head Coach type features to the existing CFM modes, both Owner and Coach.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:14 PM   #267
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

Rex,

One thing I noticed and like during the presentation is the fatigue system seemed to be working properly at least from a visual stand point.

3rd play both WR's ran fly routes and in the next play they were both yellow.

My question is has this been addressed or tweaked in any manner? If so how does this affect players in game besides the visual yellow, orange , red in play call?
Old 07-19-2014, 03:17 PM   #268
Rookie

OVR: 0
Really impressed by the candor...I echo what I've read in the comments, seems like he's talking to you...not just giving you company speak. I was thinking I would sit this years out, but slowly changing my mind. I just want to see a real Coach Mode in CCM...where you settle your depth charts, play books, subs (that you don't have to do EVERY single game...like it used to be in Madden 12) and call the plays...not control the players...not kick the field goals or kick offs. The current Coach Mode is really no different than actually playing the game. They HAVE to know this.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:40 PM   #269
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Joshua Henschke of Michigan Bleacher Report just posted this on Twitter, this could be good news guys.

@JoshuaHenschke: Per his Facebook account, Tate Forcier will be doing QB motion capture for Madden 15. That comes with a $1000 daily rate, not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Madden 15? Madden 15 is finished, so perhaps their patch tech has made some significant strides.

Anyway, no offense to Tate Forcier, but Tiburon should consider hiring pros instead. There was another game made a long time ago that actually did that (they in fact hired Tom Brady), and it happened to work out fine.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #270
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
Madden 15? Madden 15 is finished, so perhaps their patch tech has made some significant strides.

Anyway, no offense to Tate Forcier, but Tiburon should consider hiring pros instead. There was another game made a long time ago that actually did that (they in fact hired Tom Brady), and it happened to work out fine.
Hard to believe that in this day and age the technology to take actual gameplay footage and use it for player models and movement hasn't replaced mocap.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:01 PM   #271
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
I'm usually not the one to criticize but...

First play around thr 42:00 mark. first takle...warped about 4 feet to suction on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 04:13 PM   #272
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

I noticed the starting lineup overlay has improved since E3

Before

After

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »