Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-19-2014, 12:05 PM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

I'm liking what I see for the most part. I'm shuddering after seeing Peyton Manning shrug off that sack from the DT. That could most definitely happen in Real life but I'd be more worry free if that animation was strictly given to QB's more known for it. Ben Roethlisberger, Andrew Luck, Cam....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 12:07 PM   #242
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Very impressive video. These guys are the most knowledgeable developers I've seen. Very detail-oriented, which is good.
The game looks better than it ever has. Unless there is a game-killing bug (seems doubtful at this point), I'm all in.
Haven't been this excited for Madden in years.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 07-19-2014, 12:21 PM   #243
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Something I'm very pleased with is how on top of finding and fixing glitches and exploits they seem to be. How many times have we been told how great the game would be then we get it and wonder if they played their own game? Like when he said someone found a nano blitz and they started fixing it right away. I'm sure they won't catch everything but, at least they are honest and are trying. I'm actually looking forward to playing some online ranked games for the first time in years.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:28 PM   #244
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Something I'm very pleased with is how on top of finding and fixing glitches and exploits they seem to be. How many times have we been told how great the game would be then we get it and wonder if they played their own game? Like when he said someone found a nano blitz and they started fixing it right away. I'm sure they won't catch everything but, at least they are honest and are trying. I'm actually looking forward to playing some online ranked games for the first time in years.
Me too!

Normally I'm just an offline franchise guy, but if everything is as tuned as it seems to be I'll be playing some online quite a bit.

Used your sliders for M25 as well. Did you catch what RG said about sliders being unlocked from difficulty? Any idea what that means?
Old 07-19-2014, 12:31 PM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
The older teams are taking a bad rap on this point...

I know from first hand experience that guys like Ian and his team were hyper-sensitive to testing for and fixing bugs and exploits - doing it in real time at past community events even (or in Ian's case online and posting options and changes to be viewed)....the problem is a dev team - even as large as Madden has - is MASSIVELY out gunned on release day for finding exploits and bugs...take 100 game testers and give them 2 weeks (80 hours x 100 testers = 80,000 hours) and compare that to release day + internet forums/chat rooms = 4,000,000 users at even 30 minutes each = 2,000,000 hours...

I appreciate the efforts we are seeing, but its just not right to say other teams did not try or care...they may not have been as good or as up front, but this team is just as out gunned in the end as any other...I expect PLENTY of glitches...I just hope that they are able to patch and or offer enough manual options to counter them as they have shown so far!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 12:32 PM   #246
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23
Me too!

Normally I'm just an offline franchise guy, but if everything is as tuned as it seems to be I'll be playing some online quite a bit.

Used your sliders for M25 as well. Did you catch what RG said about sliders being unlocked from difficulty? Any idea what that means?
Just means when you change sliders it won't go to custom. Madden 15 will work like NCAA. If you chose All-Madden difficulty you can change sliders to what ever and it will stay all Madden. I just hope they work right.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:34 PM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Just means when you change sliders it won't go to custom. Madden 15 will work like NCAA. If you chose All-Madden difficulty you can change sliders to what ever and it will stay all Madden. I just hope they work right.
Thanks, that's good news. Really looking forward to it.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #248
Pro

OVR: 8

After watching him in this video I believe Rex is the best thing to happen for us with madden.
LA DODGERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »