Home

Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-19-2014, 01:31 AM   #201
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

OVR: 0
Very impressed with the stream. Saw some things that give me alot of hope for the future. Also, I love the addition of the skills trainer for people to learn different concepts and whatnot. I'm pretty football smart already but being from an older generation than most of today's gamers, my stick skills aren't as good and I feel like the skills trainer will help to tie the two together. Also, it'll be nice to lose a game, not because my stick skills weren't up to par but because my opponent had a better football strategy than me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 01:33 AM   #202
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream Starts at 4:30 PM EST, Watch it Here

[quote=aholbert32;2046403454]Exactly. If sales drop significantly, EA's board and higher ups may see this as a sign that people dont like Rex's approach and they may go back to a more arcade focus.[

I'll show my support by buying three Madden 15's , Xbox one, PS4 and 360. Also does anyone know if EA is gonna do a Season pass for the Xbox one or PS4,EA games like they do on the 360 and PS3?

Quote From one of EA Sports Game Changers
( None of us have the power to control when EA Sports will implement/fix/address things in their games after we suggest them)

Last edited by urlacher51; 07-19-2014 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:37 AM   #203
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

I would have expected news by now of a Season Pass for next gen if it was coming in time for Madden.

Only 1 copy of M15 for me this year, I bought 3 of 25 (360, then PS3 to join friends in a franchise for a few seasons then again on PS4 digitally).
Old 07-19-2014, 02:00 AM   #204
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Just got done watching the stream and I came away impressed. I wasn't expecting anything that great but when they started playing the game I seen a lot of things that I liked. I just have a few questions when Rex said the receivers can now swat the ball down is that only for human controlled player or will the CPU do that as well? It looks like if you want to disguise your defense you pick it from the play call screen so will the CPU also disguise their defense? During the stream I saw a Bronco player down on his knees injured holding his back (I don't know if it was in M25 since I didn't play it). This looks like a new injury animation instead of how it used to be when they just rolled back and forth on the ground. I am actually starting to get hyped for Madden this year now I just need to hear what they have improved for CFM and this will be a day 1 buy for me.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:14 AM   #205
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
I'll show my support by buying three Madden 15's , Xbox one, PS4 and 360. Also does anyone know if EA is gonna do a Season pass for EA games like they do on the 360 and PS3?
I think I remember hearing that EA got rid of the Season Pass program.

Watch me play video games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2014, 02:20 AM   #206
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
I think I remember hearing that EA got rid of the Season Pass program.
Yep, it's gone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

Chelsea FC
Old 07-19-2014, 02:28 AM   #207
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Wow, I'm impressed. The chess match looks to be back. I liked the qb contain feature, the guard the sticks, that they removed the delay to setting defensive adjustments. They offered hints like using purple zone and outside shading to cover corner routes...and what's that?? They addressed the drop 10 in coverage defense so it's vulnerable against the run? I gotta see it to believe but that's awesome if true.

It's not quite all there yet, but it looks like it's actually going to be a fun game. I've been holding out on buying a PS4 because I haven't seen a game I wanted to play. I think this may be it. I never thought I would say that about Madden.
Old 07-19-2014, 02:36 AM   #208
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Exactly. If sales drop significantly, EA's board and higher ups may see this as a sign that people dont like Rex's approach and they may go back to a more arcade focus.
I hate that. I don't really want to buy new because I hate supporting exclusivity, but if I don't support this game, madden 16 could be as arcade madden 11 was after 10 didn't sell well.

Either way I'm screwed. Damn you NFL and your exclusive bull****. I can't even just buy a game anymore without it being politicized.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »