Home

LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

This is a discussion on LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-17-2014, 05:57 PM   #537
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I'm assuming you're referring to MJ as you are a Bulls fan. If i'm not mistaken Jordan never left. He went and played baseball for a year decided it wasn't for him and came back, then towards the end of his career went to the Wizards. I don't believe i'm acting in a bad way. My favorite player left my favorite team and it sucks plain and simple. So what if I want to have an opinion on why I believe he left, everyone has an opinon on this no matter if you say otherwise.

Uhhhh okay lol. He "went" and played baseball? Dude left after winning three straight titles and was primed to win at least a fourth straight. But yeah, we'll go with how you said it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #538
Pro

d23x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Uhhhh okay lol. He "went" and played baseball? Dude left after winning three straight titles and was primed to win at least a fourth straight. But yeah, we'll go with how you said it lol

That's not even my point, my point is he never left completely. I am 20 and never got to enjoy the Jordan era much, but he stayed a Bull after baseball. You never witnessed a true departure.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #539
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Oh God man why are you loathing over this dude. He's gone.

Move on. He got you 2 more rings so find someone else to help. The Heat did it before LeBron and as you can see he didn't guarantee you anything this go around.

The Heat will live just like the Bulls lived after Jordan
Old 07-17-2014, 06:24 PM   #540
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

Quote:
That's not even my point, my point is he never left completely. I am 20 and never got to enjoy the Jordan era much, but he stayed a Bull after baseball. You never witnessed a true departure.

I'm done lol

Old 07-17-2014, 07:07 PM   #541
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Despite my thinking your feelings are a bit irrational, I will commend you for how you're presenting your point of view here. Just gotta give you some props on that. I'm not going in on you like King and some others may be because I think you are doing a good job of expressing your opinion. I, personally, just want to help you see that you are blurring the line between being upset that he left and why he may have left. I think everyone here can understand you being upset THAT he left.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 08:04 PM   #542
MVP

BringTheHeat's Arena

OVR: 12

We're trying to get our reputation back Heat fans..come on now
Old 07-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #543
MVP

BringTheHeat's Arena

OVR: 12

So it's just a report at the moment but..

Brian Windhorst
@WindhorstESPN

Quote:
LeBron intrigued w/Andrew Wiggins' potential but has made clear to Cavs he wants to compete for title now. Going after Love fits message
What was all that BS about not promising and being patient and "knowing they're not ready".

Man..
Old 07-17-2014, 09:18 PM   #544
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Despite my thinking your feelings are a bit irrational, I will commend you for how you're presenting your point of view here. Just gotta give you some props on that. I'm not going in on you like King and some others may be because I think you are doing a good job of expressing your opinion. I, personally, just want to help you see that you are blurring the line between being upset that he left and why he may have left. I think everyone here can understand you being upset THAT he left.
Lemme just say I wasn't trying to go in on him lol. I'm not saying he can't be upset and down by the fact that LeBron left, that's natural and completely understandable. I just think the idea of acting like the bandwagon Heat fans and treating it like there was no possible way that LeBron could leave Miami unless it was a plan all along and he's "stealing" Heat players and nobody knows what it's like to lose a player like LeBron is a ridiculous notion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »