Home

LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

This is a discussion on LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #529
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I disagree because after going to 4 straight finals and winning two I can't sit back and actually believe he just wanted to go back home without another motive. If thats the case then I personally question his drive for the game at this stage of his career. He is the best in the league and won his two titles that he was searching for. I believe in the press conference before game 5 of the finals he said "it's just a game win or lose." Yeah, its an NBA finals game something you work all season to get to. Yet he shruged it off like it was no big deal. I personally believe and this may be a bit biased that the Heat had a few more years to without a doubt come out of the East if he would of stayed. Going to Cleveland he is going to have to wait and be patient for those guys to grow because they haven't even gotten a sniff of the playoffs. Basically all i'm saying is it isn't guarenteed the Cavs even make it out of the East next year or even down the line. At 30 the clock begins to tick on your career. I'd personally want rings at 30 but that's what makes us different.
And if you were the best in the league you might believe you can put your family in the place they want to live, be a stronger contributor to the community you want to help AND get more rings.

If I had LBJ talent I'd believe they could put an expansion team in Akron, add me and we'd still be contenders. That's how people think when they are the best at their craft and in their prime.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #530
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Yeah, nobody gets to trash talk Cleveland fans for how they coped with LeBron leaving anymore without at least addressing this over these last few pages lol. At least there was legit reason for the kind of emo Cleveland was going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #531
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I disagree because after going to 4 straight finals and winning two I can't sit back and actually believe he just wanted to go back home without another motive. If thats the case then I personally question his drive for the game at this stage of his career. He is the best in the league and won his two titles that he was searching for. I believe in the press conference before game 5 of the finals he said "it's just a game win or lose." Yeah, its an NBA finals game something you work all season to get to. Yet he shruged it off like it was no big deal. I personally believe and this may be a bit biased that the Heat had a few more years to without a doubt come out of the East if he would of stayed. Going to Cleveland he is going to have to wait and be patient for those guys to grow because they haven't even gotten a sniff of the playoffs. Basically all i'm saying is it isn't guarenteed the Cavs even make it out of the East next year or even down the line. At 30 the clock begins to tick on your career. I'd personally want rings at 30 but that's what makes us different.
Look I'm a Heat fan and I still realize that the Cavs have a much better chance of contending for the foreseeable future. He killed two birds with one stone by returning to Cleveland, he's back home (somewhere he was always going to return to) and he's teaming up with younger players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 05:10 PM   #532
Pro

d23x's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Yeah, nobody gets to trash talk Cleveland fans for how they coped with LeBron leaving anymore without at least addressing this over these last few pages lol. At least there was legit reason for the kind of emo Cleveland was going through.

I'm not burning his jersey or saying "if you wear a James Cleveland jersey around me i'll beat you up." I think it's ridiculous that some of you on here act like it's suppose to be cherry and rainbows after the best leaves your squad. I guess i'm suppose to not be passionate and say "oh man thanks for the 4 years darn." Just ridiculous but I guess you people that haven't experinced an all time great leaving your team you wouldn't know.. "darn"
Old 07-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #533
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

No. I certainly have not experienced an all-time great leave my squad. That is a completely true and fair statement kind sir. /end sarcasm

EDIT: And for the record, not everybody in Cleveland was burning LeBron's jersey. Just like not all Heat fans are acting like you are about it. But everybody treated all of the Cavs fans like they were those few people.

Last edited by King_B_Mack; 07-17-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:15 PM   #534
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

He's Not the first or the last though.
Old 07-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #535
Rookie

Quote:
No. I certainly have not experienced an all-time great leave my squad. That is a completely true and fair statement kind sir. /end sarcasm

EDIT: And for the record, not everybody in Cleveland was burning LeBron's jersey. Just like not all Heat fans are acting like you are about it. But everybody treated all of the Cavs fans like they were those few people.

It didn't help those Cleveland fans that weren't burning jerseys when Gilbert lost it and posted the letter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 05:43 PM   #536
Pro

d23x's Arena

Quote:

I'm assuming you're referring to MJ as you are a Bulls fan. If i'm not mistaken Jordan never left. He went and played baseball for a year decided it wasn't for him and came back, then towards the end of his career went to the Wizards. I don't believe i'm acting in a bad way. My favorite player left my favorite team and it sucks plain and simple. So what if I want to have an opinion on why I believe he left, everyone has an opinon on this no matter if you say otherwise.

Last edited by d23x; 07-17-2014 at 05:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »