Home

LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

This is a discussion on LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL) within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-17-2014, 10:09 AM   #489
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: LeBron James: I'm coming back to Cleveland (OFFICIAL)

I wonder how much he actually learned from his 2 year stay in MIA. He referenced it like being in college. Now he's going back home to apply what he learned.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #490
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
I wonder how much he actually learned from his 2 year stay in MIA. He referenced it like being in college. Now he's going back home to apply what he learned.
I'd assume a lot of it has to do with how to deal with things and carry himself more professionally.

It's why I'm kind of hoping things don't suddenly go back to how they were the first time with Cleveland where they basically let him run the place because then to me that says a lot.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #491
Pro

d23x's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
I'd assume a lot of it has to do with how to deal with things and carry himself more professionally.

It's why I'm kind of hoping things don't suddenly go back to how they were the first time with Cleveland where they basically let him run the place because then to me that says a lot.
Seems he is already ahead of that. He will run that place and get whatever he wants or he will jet again. My thing is when you go to college and finish your 4 or so years you don't go back home. You go into the world as the new adult that you are and figure stuff out on your own even if it isn't the most comfortable. It's like the movie baby boy which I assume LeBron has never seen.. You grow up and leave the nest, you dont grow up and run right back to the nest when things get a bit tough. smh

I remember reading an article in 2010 when LeBron was with the Heat saying there was a possibilty of him leaving because Pat and the rest of the organization held him accountable. He isn't held to those standards in Cleveland and enjoys it imo.

Last edited by d23x; 07-17-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 10:33 AM   #492
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Seems he is already ahead of that. He will run that place and get whatever he wants or he will jet again. My thing is when you go to college and finish your 4 or so years you don't go back home. It's like the movie baby boy which I assume LeBron has never seen.. You grow up and leave the nest, you dont grow up and run right back to the nest when things get a bit tough. smh
Wtf?

First of all, you're taking the college analogy a little too literally.

And second of all, how is going back to Cleveland taking the easy way out? If anything the promise of trying to bring that city one championship is more difficult than staying with Miami.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #493
Pro

d23x's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Wtf?

First of all, you're taking the college analogy a little too literally.

And second of all, how is going back to Cleveland taking the easy way out? If anything the promise of trying to bring that city one championship is more difficult than staying with Miami.
I know what he meant by the college analogy i'm just stating it in my own terms. He also didn't promise, he said he wants to bring one title there. If he doesn't he will still be loved no matter what because he came home and tried.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:15 AM   #494
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Seems he is already ahead of that. He will run that place and get whatever he wants or he will jet again. My thing is when you go to college and finish your 4 or so years you don't go back home. You go into the world as the new adult that you are and figure stuff out on your own even if it isn't the most comfortable. It's like the movie baby boy which I assume LeBron has never seen.. You grow up and leave the nest, you dont grow up and run right back to the nest when things get a bit tough. smh

I remember reading an article in 2010 when LeBron was with the Heat saying there was a possibilty of him leaving because Pat and the rest of the organization held him accountable. He isn't held to those standards in Cleveland and enjoys it imo.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #495
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Tbh I'd be very disapointed too if I was a Heat fan.

But as a spectator I think it's pretty awesome that he did it. He changed the whole dynamic of the league and it's gonna be a very interesting season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #496
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
It's called free agency for a reason.
But fans got mad at LeBron bosh and wade for picking a location in free agency

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »